Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stolen from @bones

image.jpeg

I'm firmly of the opinion that smarter breeds of canine, like French Poodles and Border Collies, have higher IQs on average than players like Pearce.

Not to mention possessing a more intelligent expression on their faces, than Pearce's slack jawed, glazed countenance.

Gee what a wonderful debut performance by what almost certainly looks like Dale Copley.

I've heard enough of your **** ,Fuc? Off back to your brain dead site ..... If you have nothing else better to do then start **** on here , then you had better expect to be told where to go....... You useless inbreed pricks over at paralytic are the only ones that would touch him..... Goose.
Blame the moderators

Some think this kind of thing is funny-it is everything that is killing this game. Whether it's private or not-such behaviour when exposed will continue to denigrate and damage the sport, which is sad but true. Mothers and fathers do not wish their sons to grow up as part of this ridiculous footy culture. It's over, his parents must be ashamed and his life will spiral into shame.

Define private, because if it was private, the Telecrap wouldn't have a video of it posted on their homepage.

The goalposts have shifted in regards to privacy and these moron players would do well to realise that alcohol + everybody having a recording device = bad combination.

Alcohol + professional sports is enough of a bad combo but that's too much for many to stomach.

If I ever see Wayne in the street, I'll ask, "Whst went wrong? Do you think it was allowing him to go for that first tough sticker? Did the floodgates of his innate stupidity open after that?"

Just watched it up here in QLD.
Too much money.
Too few braincells.
I feel sorry for his family as they'll go through a hard time about this.
I'm curious as to who filmed the video and leaked it to the media.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8