Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of my dogs has been watching and they are up for it with him. I wonder if he is on tinder? I can get my dogs to swipe him ......

What a fcken MORON..... he will get nothing. Nothing.

Could be a blessing in disguise for the roosters. Frees up cap space for Hayne and SBW and a bunch of re-signings. Plus Pearce is hardly an elite half, Nikorima may just turn out better.

Having just watched the whole video on "A Current Affair" I have to say it's not as funny as I was hoping it would be. Just a very drunk young man who looks to have pissed himself making an absolute idiot of himself by picking up a small dog and pretending to hump it. Let's be clear, he doesn't actually hump the dog. It probably hasn't suffered any physical or psychological damage.
Personally, I think he's an idiot. Then again, a lot of young men that age are idiots, especially when they're on the piss. Should it jeopardise his career? Probably not. But he has "form" for this kind of behaviour and given the storm of moral outrage that's about to follow (cue Peter Fitzsimons), this might just be the straw breaking the camel's back.

Geeez even the doggie was pulling away from him. This guy is a deadset creep and will be stood down for quite some time. Kids that idolise these players are watching this crap on tele. Obviously he was showing signs of wanting to sign up with the Doggies.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Makes Todd Carney's bubbler look decidedly rational and intelligent.

How many times did she have to tell him to get out? How many times did he ignore her? She made clear she didn't want him kissing/groping her and he just continued forcing himself on her. Jerk.

Manly in the picture to secure Pearce if sacked by the Roosters, as a replacement for Foran @FoxSportsNews
I've heard enough of your **** ,Fuc? Off back to your brain dead site ..... If you have nothing else better to do then start **** on here , then you had better expect to be told where to go....... You useless inbreed pricks over at paralytic are the only ones that would touch him..... Goose.

Just a pissed idiot. Nothing will happen except a slap on the wrist.
Just a pissed idiot. Nothing will happen except a slap on the wrist.

You are obviously a person who has absolutely no idea, and thinks being pissed is a good enough excuse for any distasteful incident.

He definitely should be sacked, and for mine it's just as bad if not a worse look than the Carney incident. Mitchell also has a list of off field dramas & being captain of his club, these continuing incidents set a disgraceful example to his young supporters.

Last edited:
You are obviously a person who has absolutely no idea, and thinks being pissed is a good enough excuse for any distasteful incident.

He definitely should be sacked, and for mine it's just as bad if not a worse look than the Carney incident. Mitchell also has a list of off field dramas.

One of the few things we can agree on. Seriously this Pearce needs to be sacked and/or shipped off the the Super Retirement League ASAP. We don't need this idiot in our sport, this is worse than Carney's incident.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4