Mitchell Moses Player Swap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Anyone watch 360 last night? The talking heads suggesting the Tigers should ask for Beau Scott for Moses. FMD no ****ing way should that be allowed to happen! Parra get out of dud deal for their old, increasingly useless marquee signing from a year ago to sign Moses. How many times can that dud club be allowed get out of jail free cards for their dud signings???

Kev Walters was the only one with a clue, suggesting they should ask for Gutho. If there is a single brain at the Tigers club, which I seriously doubt, they should say you can have Moses now but it will cost you Gutho AND Moeroa. Otherwise wait till next year. But yeah, that would require the previously mentioned brain which I believe is a significant obstacle to any balanced deal getting done.

I don't want the Tigers to let him go till seasons end. It will just add to the idiotic player swapping. They need to tell the Eels to get f@cked until next year, and tell Moses you're staying, and if you put in another 20 like yesterday we'll play you in the Intrust Cup.

Moses wants a pay rise now, so he will continue running dead to get the release @:cool:

NRL created this mid year mess, but are yet to address it :confused:
Paul Kent loves this mid year mess.
Thinks it's the best system and everyone should get used to it.
I know no other sport where a club can have a player sign elsewhere mid year or earlier and they and their supporters have to live with it without due compensation.
As it says on the old vid's......
This is Rugby League !!!!

Paul Kent loves this mid year mess.
Thinks it's the best system and everyone should get used to it.
I know no other sport where a club can have a player sign elsewhere mid year or earlier and they and their supporters have to live with it without due compensation.
As it says on the old vid's......
This is Rugby League !!!!
Shane Richardson got 700k and a year to review other sports' method.

He did SFA :mad:

Cleary sounds like he will release him as the kid has a serious attitude problem and will corrupt the side @:cool:

Hope Parra lose, then lose some more >:)

Shane Richardson got 700k and a year to review other sports' method.

He did SFA :mad:

Cleary sounds like he will release him as the kid has a serious attitude problem and will corrupt the side @:cool:

Hope Parra lose, then lose some more >:)
Luckily they keep losing despite repeatedly winning these situations ...

Gutho alone for Moses would be very generous.

I agree completely with Kevin Walters

“He can do a really good job and be one of the better players on the field in three or four positions."

Gutherson has all the talent and has fought hard to come back strong from multiple serious injuries. Moses on the other hand is soft.

I don't want the Tigers to let him go till seasons end. It will just add to the idiotic player swapping. They need to tell the Eels to get f@cked until next year, and tell Moses you're staying, and if you put in another 20 like yesterday we'll play you in the Intrust Cup.
Or send him to India to play with the Bengal Tigers.

The tigers can't get Gutherson. I want Manly to get him back once we get Stewart and Matai's retirements sorted out.
We would have nowhere to play him. Fullback is covered long term, so is centre and wing. I'd love Gutho back but we simply don't need him. Unless one Jorge or Uate moves than Gutho to wing.

We would have nowhere to play him. Fullback is covered long term, so is centre and wing. I'd love Gutho back but we simply don't need him. Unless one Jorge or Uate moves than Gutho to wing.
Flick Walker for Gutho :lightbulb:

Gutho can kick and cover every position n the halves/backs.

Walker wants to go back to the Rabbids anyway. He needs another 5 years before he matures into a reluable first grader @:cool:

Walker wants to go back to the Rabbids anyway. He needs another 5 years before he matures into a reluable first grader @:cool:

Not sure Gutho's goal kicking % is any better than Walkers. Both about 69/70% from memory. That's in 1st grade, don't know about juniors.

Not sure Gutho's goal kicking % is any better than Walkers. Both about 69/70% from memory. That's in 1st grade, don't know about juniors.
He can practice - Walks should do the same meanwhile :lightbulb:

Reynolds says he kicks 100 at training to get a 90%+ conversion rate :wait:

Walkers probably the inform centre of the comp barring Leila and Lafai. He's passionate and to be honest has Gutherson really kicked or performed better in general than Walker over his career. Walker great young centre while Gutho is probably more inconsistent. And I doubt Walker wants back to souths I don't know where that crap came from but that's nonsense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8