Mitchell Moses Player Swap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Gutherson should never be allowed back till he gets rid of that stupid hair cut.

And I don't think he's better than the outside backs we already have.
Whether we are getting the best out of them is another thing.

Gutherson should never be allowed back till he gets rid of that stupid hair cut.

And I don't think he's better than the outside backs we already have.
Whether we are getting the best out of them is another thing.
I love Gutho and I don't want the Dalai corrupting him.:inlove:

Look what happened to Choc and Foz - the Dalai gives and he taketh :devil:

I love Gutho and I don't want the Dalai corrupting him.:inlove:

Look what happened to Choc and Foz - the Dalai gives and he taketh :devil:
I think you're too late HM.

He has that glazed look that only constant contact with the Dalai can give.
Sort of like the Eloi when called by the Morlock's in the Time Machine or Dr Zachary Smith when summoned by whoever.

I think you're too late HM.

He has that glazed look that only constant contact with the Dalai can give.
Sort of like the Eloi when called by the Morlock's in the Time Machine or Dr Zachary Smith when summoned by whoever.

I also forgot the Dalai's destruction of the Great Hassoon @:cry:

Alongside DCE? No thanks 2 running halves with no organization skills is a bad idea. Teams already a mess don't need a winger at 6 making the calls. No problem with Gutho it's just he's not a 5/8 and had no idea playing there for Parra but he did try really hard. Bottom line is Gutho would be a backward step at the moment over our whole backline which are all playing really well at the moment.

I also forgot the Dalai's destruction of the Great Hassoon @:cry:
Viva L' Vave is next for the scrapheap.
He certainly hasn't been improved by the super coach.
Sooner players learn the place is quicksand.
Has been since Ticehurst and Gately.

I can't believe they are paying a Mil for this bloke.
He reminds me of Daniel Mortimer.
Can attack but defence is sh*t.
Much like tedesco.
And Moses must be clueless if , as reported , the Dalai sold him Beau Scott as his protector.
These days that's like Arthur Daley protecting Terry.

I can't believe they are paying a Mil for this bloke.
He reminds me of Daniel Mortimer.
Can attack but defence is sh*t.
Much like tedesco.
And Moses must be clueless if , as reported , the Dalai sold him Beau Scott as his protector.
These days that's like Arthur Daley protecting Terry.
Just a side note....Arthurs dead. But I still thought it was funny!

Bottom line is Gutho would be a backward step at the moment over our whole backline which are all playing really well at the moment.
Really? How many tries have they conceded in the past two matches? It's double figures!

I would love Gutho back at the club. I've said it before that at junior origin level he killed it from fullback. He would mould into a good solid 5/8 and has proven to be pretty good for Parra there since he made the switch. Since he's gone back to FB Parra don't look as crisp in their backline.
He plays like Michael Morgan and I think he and Chez would make a good halves pairing.

This might sound silly to some (and in fact I feel a bit silly even typing it) but I actually think Gutho shows more composure and better footy sense at fullback than Tommy T does right now. When they were coming through, I always hoped they'd play in the same Manly team, with maybe Gutho at fullback and Tommy in the centres. Too much water under the bridge for that now and our current centres are showing decent signs, so it's all a moot point, but it was a nice idea while it lasted.

When they were coming through, I always hoped they'd play in the same Manly team, with maybe Gutho at fullback and Tommy in the centres.

I had the same idea and I'm sure Tooves did too. But it got curtailed by Gutho's leg injuries.

Gutherson's achievements in the lower grades and NSW cup are vastly underrated, especially when compared to the hype around Tom. He has backed it up by coming into first grade nicely.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11