Missing in action (MIA)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg

Its no good I tell you. After 10 years working from home I now find myself office bound and having to do "stuff". I even have to go to meetings.

agreed mate - I hate how work gets in the way of the real important stuff...

Its no good I tell you. After 10 years working from home I now find myself office bound and having to do "stuff". I even have to go to meetings.
I've moved from a private office with a harbour view, to open plan this year, so I don't get much silvertails action during working hours.

I also have no work wall space any more for manly stuff.

I still post quite a bit, but it is before or after working hours.

Thanks Mark it's good to be back mate I just wish we were talking about a better season, hopefully next year will bring better times, btw how is your son in law and is it still possible to make a contribution to help out ?

He's hanging in there mate, the tumours are " steady", it appears the chemo is giving him some extra time, they only gave him 9 months but the 9th month is next month and hasn't got much worse, so hopefully they might get another 12 months or more.

A fair bit was raised and he's done a few things with his family as a result but thanks for the offer.

Manly will be back, happens to
most teams, look at Chooks and Bunnies.

He's hanging in there mate, the tumours are " steady", it appears the chemo is giving him some extra time, they only gave him 9 months but the 9th month is next month and hasn't got much worse, so hopefully they might get another 12 months or more.

A fair bit was raised and he's done a few things with his family as a result but thanks for the offer.

Manly will be back, happens to
most teams, look at Chooks and Bunnies.
I'm happy to hear that mate, I've actually got a brother in law who was expected to have passed early this year and they've been trialling a new drug on him which has shrunk the tumours and now they don't have any idea of how long he will continue so as they say where there's life there's hope, I wish him and your daughter all the best for the future, with regards to Manly, as painful as this year has been I expect next year won't be half as bad as what we've put up with, I don't think our injury toll will be anything like this year and if we can get a decent 5/8th I reckon we'll give the competition a shake.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2