Missing in action (MIA)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where the hell is @Woodsie lately.
Certainly not as prolific as usual and would've been entertaining in these turbulent times.
@mozgrame too for that matter.

You know if you click on the profile page it'll tell you the last time they visited the forum. Both of them have been here today

You know if you click on the profile page it'll tell you the last time they visited the forum. Both of them have been here today

I try that with Marga's but it doesn't (note spelling...lol...shutup ge) say.

Last post was nov last year though.

?????

Where the hell is @Woodsie lately.
Certainly not as prolific as usual and would've been entertaining in these turbulent times.
@mozgrame too for that matter.

Still around and fighting fit. Just couldn't be bothered with all the hysterical ****e that was being posted by the usual cadre doing their best to prove Zorba correct.

Also concerned for Mozzie, posted a where are you over a week ago .... no response........

Still around and fighting fit. Just couldn't be bothered with all the hysterical ****e that was being posted by the usual cadre doing their best to prove Zorba correct.

Also concerned for Mozzie, posted a where are you over a week ago .... no response........
Fair enough.

He might've gone bush.

mozgrame may have aligned himself with the Titans since they announced their new affiliation with his CQ Capras late last year. I remember that after the affiliation was announced that he changed his Silvertails profile picture from the Sea Eagles emblem to a Titans one and also started posting a lot of Titans news here too.

He still pokes his nose in for a look here at Silvertails.
From his Profile Page:

Last Activity:
Today at 7:24 AM

mozgrame may have aligned himself with the Titans since they announced their new affiliation with his CQ Capras late last year. I remember that after the affiliation was announced that he changed his Silvertails profile picture from the Sea Eagles emblem to a Titans one and also started posting a lot of Titans news here too.

From his Profile Page:

Last Activity:
Then a backflip is in order !!

From his Profile Page:

Last Activity:

yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but

didn't he eventually say that was all b/s and then lamented the fact no one really believed he was going anyway!?!?!?!

May be able to get to him through the poetry or music clip threads.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8