• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's get rid of a highly rated junior and bring in a few western Sydney juniors. And they wonder why there is no heart, loyalty or care in this current team.

Does 'It's a results driven business' apply to management as well?
NO it's a results driven business never applies to management, funny how penn and co the ones who have had a hand in destroying our club culture are very silent this season but I will bet you if we were in the top 4 they would be out in the media big noting themselves.

As noted... the CEO, Coach and Head of Football at the time are no longer at the club to justify those decisions.

To be honest I think a top-to-bottom review of the club operates is required. In the past 6 seasons we have finished:
2015: 9th (under Toovey)
2016: 13th (under Barrett)
2017: 6th (under Barrett)
2018: 15th (under Barrett)
2019: 6th (under Hasler)
2020: 13th (under Hasler)

It's not good enough.
And yet 2V's get sacked and hasler keeps his job.

NO it's a results driven business never applies to management, funny how penn and co the ones who have had a hand in destroying our club culture are very silent this season but I will bet you if we were in the top 4 they would be out in the media big noting themselves.
Of course it doesn't. They own the bloody club. It is not a democracy it is a dictatorship.

As noted... the CEO, Coach and Head of Football at the time are no longer at the club to justify those decisions.

To be honest I think a top-to-bottom review of the club operates is required. In the past 6 seasons we have finished:
2015: 9th (under Toovey)
2016: 13th (under Barrett)
2017: 6th (under Barrett)
2018: 15th (under Barrett)
2019: 6th (under Hasler)
2020: 13th (under Hasler)

It's not good enough.
Agree, a very disappointing season.

After this season a comprehensive review of every aspect in the club is needed.

From the CEO down into the coaching, football management, fitness and rehabilitation , team selection, the philosophy of developing the pathways talent into the squad in parallel with recruitment and player retention.

Definitely not good enough based on the amount of talent at Narrabeen, a failed season.

So you want Hasler sacked ?
Nope just pointing out the hypocrisy of senior management where one coach stays for doing worse in one season than the other.

I will support des as I think he can turn things around just won't ever forget how a true club legend was treated in 2V's

Last edited:
I like the boy.
Now to give him a deserving moniker....
and the winner is
Miscue
It's not very flattering but it's better than Miss Key

I thought he played very well again on the weekend. Tackles are hard and safe, runs fast and hard from our own end, can score a try. Good, solid player.

Good depth but probably not in top 30
The number 1 try of round 20 by Miski was the longest range try by any of our other fill in backs.
If Miski is only good depth as you say what are all the others
Harper scored a nice individual try against the wooden spooners and that was about it for him .
and then we have Hoppa and Funa .
We also have Taufua and Garrick that just like the above mentioned cannot compete with the high ball against the benchmarks that we need to get on top of .
I ask you Robbo the great winger that you are . Which one of those players that i have mentioned would break into a top 8 side ?
If we are going to be more competitive next season we need more competitive players and I hope we do a Bellamy from the storm unearth some wonder boys like we have in the past like Robbo and the Wolfman to join the likes of Walker Tom and Suli .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4