Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Miski

Top End Eagle

The shorter you are the easier bench presses become. If you only have to push something twenty centimetres like matt Orford then pfft. Let’s see what paseka benches as a percentage of his height. It’s why dead lifts are still the bench (pun intended) mark.

Kevinward777

The shorter you are the easier bench presses become. If you only have to push something twenty centimetres like matt Orford then pfft. Let’s see what paseka benches as a percentage of his height. It’s why dead lifts are still the bench (pun intended) mark.
I’m 195cm, and I’m going to take this pearl of wisdom up to the boys the next time I happen to wander into the pub. Kinda reminds of the whole fat and muscle weight debate that raged on here for much longer than it should have.

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
I’m 195cm, and I’m going to take this pearl of wisdom up to the boys the next time I happen to wander into the pub. Kinda reminds of the whole fat and muscle weight debate that raged on here for much longer than it should have.
Good times.

Shoe1

Not sure why there is so much hate for Elliott, really couldn't have done any better last year and always plays his guts out, cant ask any more than that. I think he's a bit better than "deep depth"
He did a lot of good things but we all remember the two dummies that butchered tries. I think he is a keeper and will be a solid player we can rely on.

Shoe1

Fantastic. I’m not very tall so I must be strong. Fat v muscle was my favourite though.

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom