Michael Ennis hypocrisy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really like Benji as a pundit. He calls a spade a spade without being so far up his own arse as not to see the daylight. Ennis on the other hand was a grub on the field and a cock off it.
I agree totally about Benji. The rub with Ennis is that of all ex players with commentary/panel gigs, he is one of a small number who you can see genuinely tries to add something of value. It’s just hard to give him a fair go given we had to put up with his on field antics for all those years.

We expect Ennis and Parker to take any opportunity to have a go at Manly but Scams girl takes anti Manly to a new level constantly. I mute the sound as soon as I see her face or switch channels .She really is an annoying hag.
I’ve stopped watching NRL 360 for two weeks because of Sampson-Smith.

Parker is universally despised in the Broncos inner circle. Making him a life member must have really hurt .

Ennis is a Grade A F-Wit.

While there is many, I remember him mocking the Viking clap vs raiders one season. So he should keeps his smug mouth shut.

lol if that's calling out then they've changed the definition.

Benji: You did it to canberra
ennis: Wha No I
Benji oh oh oh wait you were clapping them my mistake, my mistake

That, is not giving it to him. Ennis looked surprised it was even mentioned. He must have a different memory of his playing days.
Parker is a drop kick
So is sampson

The Professor and Barney absolutely gave it to Ennis tonight on fox footy show

Word of the week - selective amnesia!!

Hiarious
There is a condition call Transient Global Amnesia. Google it, sounds like Mr Ennis was having an episode.

His performance as co commentator for SOO game 1 was the worst i have ever heard from anyone.

Every comment was amateur.

Blamed DCE for just about every NSW try.

I think he has put his head in too many scrums and i seriously think he is affected.

His performance as co commentator for SOO game 1 was the worst i have ever heard from anyone.

Every comment was amateur.

Blamed DCE for just about every NSW try.

I think he has put his head in too many scrums and i seriously think he is affected.
Yep Tool he is. The good thing tho is sweet f all people will watch the fox coverage to hear him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4