MERGED: Board Issues Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Can I just say that I really don't give a **** about the board and all the carry on. I will say this however.
Any board that has this much information being made public is one that is in dire trouble. There needs to stop being a popularity grab and they need to get on with running the business.

I am a football fan and I take a passing interest in general business related matters however none to do with the eagles.
When it comes to footy I just want to watch footy and talk about it, I really don't give a shot about the rest and would much prefer that we just drop it, we can't effect the outcome and it's of no real import.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I used to fret more about the board dramas but I am starting to realise this may be a deliberate strategy by the board to keep the Sea Eagles brand in the media spotlight. All those well-run clubs who never fight each other publicly don't seem to be able to achieve the success we do.

I particularly like the part where there was another no-confidence motion in Penn's chairmanship but he refuses to stand down. Our future looks assured with so much passion in the club.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My issue is that there haven't been any issues reported in the highly prestigious telegra a ah ah ahahahahahahahha

sorry, couldn't even type that without laughing.

So, c'mon journos (lol @ that term too) ....let's have at it.

edit: I'm bored

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My issue is that there haven't been any issues reported in the highly prestigious telegra a ah ah ahahahahahahahha

sorry, couldn't even type that without laughing.

So, c'mon journos (lol @ that term too) ....let's have at it.

edit: I'm bored

WAMF

Bencher
The Wheel said:
I think they stopped reporting once Zorba got a board seat

Yes, the media outlets have been very quiet on the Sea Eagles board bashing front since Zorba was put firmly in his place by Kaspersky!
Amazing how there's been nothing leaked since. It's been three weeks already. That's got to be some sort of record.
Coincidence?

WAMF

Bencher
The Wheel said:

Yes, the media outlets have been very quiet on the Sea Eagles board bashing front since Zorba was put firmly in his place by Kaspersky!
Amazing how there's been nothing leaked since. It's been three weeks already. That's got to be some sort of record.
Coincidence?

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
WAMF said:
The Wheel said:

Coincidence?

There is a lot going on at board level but they all seem to be keeping it out of the media. So they should. They all believe that we can win the comp again. I will put money on that Zorba is the first to break as he is behind the scene turning the knife and white anting all those he thinks have crossed him.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
WAMF said:
The Wheel said:

Coincidence?

There is a lot going on at board level but they all seem to be keeping it out of the media. So they should. They all believe that we can win the comp again. I will put money on that Zorba is the first to break as he is behind the scene turning the knife and white anting all those he thinks have crossed him.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
When it comes to board issues I'm starting more and more to feel like Iggy Pop " I'm bored, I'm chairman of the board" the less I hear the better we are going I think.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
When it comes to board issues I'm starting more and more to feel like Iggy Pop " I'm bored, I'm chairman of the board" the less I hear the better we are going I think.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
As i said last week Zorba has loaded Throthfield up with a negative story that will hit in the next few days. I hope Toovey takes his head off.
The Telecrap will do any thing to white ant us. Then they can blame the board about Des going agian.

The Eagle

First Grader
lovefooty said:
As i said last week Zorba has loaded Throthfield up with a negative story that will hit in the next few days. I hope Toovey takes his head off.
The Telecrap will do any thing to white ant us. Then they can blame the board about Des going agian.

For someone who apparently loves footy you seem to really get off on in-fighting

Central Coast Eagle

Reserve Grader
lovefooty said:

You don't think that maybe, just maybe your post last week tipped off the journalists that read this forum?

Shoe1

Journey Man
lovefooty said:

I'm always intrigued by your posts love footy, keep em coming. I know you have a bit to do with the players, so tend to trust your take on things.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
The Eagle said:
lovefooty said:

For someone who apparently loves footy you seem to really get off on in-fighting

Mate I hate it, (in fighting) but there are people who want to wreck the place and white ant good people. Its hard to see this happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16