Mensa Candidate Todd Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Now we've made the GF let's see what Turdy has in store this week.
1. Reignite salary cap drama including U20s now.
2. Some sort of drug or gambling issues in U20s. Possible matchfixing allegations.
3. Colourful racing or underworld identities seen near Manly U20s players.
Several Manly players deemed New Zealand citizens and cannot represent an Australian club in a grand final?

I had high hopes and thought I would do quite good. I just can't seem to figure out how the link works so I can try though..
midvale.jpg

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...-cowboys-to-kogarah-for-macklemore-rehearsal/

Underdog North Queensland has been banished to Kogarah Oval for its grand final captain's run, with ANZ Stadium unavailable because of entertainment dress rehearsals.

7th Tackle can reveal The Cowboys are privately furious over lack of foresight given to arranging training venues in Sydney, which has been tested with the competing interests of two out-of-town combatants. At one stage club figures were so angry they threatened to remain in Townsville until Friday and miss Wednesday night's Dally M Awards.

Both teams have scheduled two training sessions in Sydney - on Thursday and Saturday - after arriving on Wednesday afternoon.

-------------------
Yet another Greenturd oversight @:mad:

Toddy actually tipped the storm to win on radio this morning - so much for a CEO like impartiality. And he has booked some unknown yank rapper to sing a pro SSM "rap" song as part of the GF entertainment because the NRL is so "inclusive" provided you support their inclusiveness.
I'm all for ssm, bring it on, but I can't stand rap music.

Loobs, Big Toddy still thinks new rectangular stadiums will increase crowd numbers. Part of me hopes this muppet stays in the job for a few more years, so once the stadiums are finished, he can see that the crowds are still staying away from league games - because of the way the games are refereed and what the games have become. Then hopefully his idiocy will be revealed to all

''THE NRL says the state government’s new stadium program will give rugby league fans the facilities they deserve and improve crowds.''

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ns...s/news-story/93f3db7ad2b848b13b338c90d4b5b6af

Loobs, Big Toddy still thinks new rectangular stadiums will increase crowd numbers. Part of me hopes this muppet stays in the job for a few more years, so once the stadiums are finished, he can see that the crowds are still staying away from league games - because of the way the games are refereed and what the games have become. Then hopefully his idiocy will be revealed to all

''THE NRL says the state government’s new stadium program will give rugby league fans the facilities they deserve and improve crowds.''

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ns...s/news-story/93f3db7ad2b848b13b338c90d4b5b6af
What brings me closest to the game is my big ass TV that I can watch without having to drive to Homebush.

The erosion of tribal club affiliations in Sydney is the biggest failure of the game over the last 20 years. The so-called major stadia policy will be a further nail in the coffin. Fix the transfer system, fix suburban grounds, restore home semifinals, slash ticket prices.
I one hundred percent agree with you. Under Greenturds watch the game is struggling especially in Sydney because the fabric and the traditions of the game are under threat by a short sighted administration in relation to the scheduling of games and fan friendly times and ignoring the fans requests to invest in suburban grounds which is badly needed. The AFL scheduling is much better and they have to deal with the demands of the TV bosses. The game is currently Queensland centric and that is hard to cop when our city and the rivalries in Sydney have made the game what it is. The game will not grow till Greenturd is gone and we have leaders in the game who get the balance between what the fans and members want and the sponsors of the game.

Idiot thinks crowds are down because the stadiums aren't rectangles. Maybe it's because you can buy 65 inch tv's for under $1,000 and not deal with traffic and price gouging . . . .. . .
“ . . . . The game itself is wonderful, but there are other barriers to get people in.”

Yeah @Loobs, and both the 65inch tvs and the smartphones ARE RECTANGLES. Which doubles (or squares?) their attractiveness in comparison to a live event. :)
The other barrier is the thought that at the same time you are watching the event, you know probably the Turdy Greensnot is watching the same event. eewwww !

Yeah @Loobs, and both the 65inch tvs and the smartphones ARE RECTANGLES. Which doubles (or squares?) their attractiveness in comparison to a live event. :)
The other barrier is the thought that at the same time you are watching the event, you know probably the Turdy Greensnot is watching the same event. eewwww !
All hail rectangles except for on grand final day when you can make an exception for an oval.

They keep threatening to move GF's interstate and they have the perfect opportunity to trial it - while the rectangles are built - and he moves it to the ****ing SCG.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8