Mensa Candidate Todd Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolute moron. I specifically did not go to the Manly v Panthers final for one reason, it was at Allianz and Allianz is an absolute pain in the ass to get to from narrabeen. Had it been at Brookie I would have absolutely been there.

The guy/NRL has absolutely no idea

You've got to hand it to the guy....he speaks for 20mins and speaks well.....but says absolutely nothing. He is amazing. Politics does not do this guy justice, his ability to say nothing, wash his hands of accountabilities is second to none.

Seriously this guy is what is not only wrong with rugby league but society in general. Paul Kent even tried to nail him with a few things he is accountable for and he just deflects.

Absolute moron. I specifically did not go to the Manly v Panthers final for one reason, it was at Allianz and Allianz is an absolute pain in the ass to get to from narrabeen. Had it been at Brookie I would have absolutely been there.

The guy/NRL has absolutely no idea

And Allianz must be an absolute bastard to get to from Amsterdam...

I actually think he has a real hard-on for Roger Goodell's style of commissioning. He's hoping to replicate the NFL's stadium policy albeit minus the gouging of local communities, probably more so because you can't actually do that here. But maybe if all of Todd's dreams come true, the new NRL SUPER RECTANGLE stadium can lead to great stories like this:

http://deadspin.com/the-49ers-stadium-is-as-empty-as-it-deserves-to-be-1803139723
Dead spin is my 2nd favourite web site after Silvertails glad to see someone else has good taste

I work in the corporate world and these guys are everywhere. Zero accountability, master deflectors, spin merchants. Completely untouchable because they simply have no shame or care.
100 percent agree. I work similar to yourself, and they are deified and it absolutely sh@ts me no end. They get to very high positions through being able to talk around situations.

If they are looking at adopting another model they would be smart to look at the MLS (American football / soccer comp) which is mainly built around small local stadiums
Agree 100% small purpose built - rectangular to boot! I'm sure I've said that before on here - its a model that works! Remember when NY Red Bull used to play in Giants Stadium and it was empty and horrible and also had the NFL lines all over it? Compare that to Portland. That's what Toddy boy should look at instead of getting a Jerry Jones or new Falcons butthole stadium boner...

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
I work in the corporate world and these guys are everywhere. Zero accountability, master deflectors, spin merchants. Completely untouchable because they simply have no shame or care.
He has no career in politics though. He likes to make rules and set penalties on the fly. He'd be getting challenged in the High Court every week (and actually losing) because he doesn't get the vibe, man...

Dead spin is my 2nd favourite web site after Silvertails glad to see someone else has good taste
Great minds!
Capture.JPG

When it comes to "finger on the pulse" type things, Greenderp is still checking prostate glands...

I want to know how many here tried the Mensa trial questions link ?

The bloke makes Homer Simpson look like Einstein.

# Family friendly game times
# Lower ticket prices
# Cheaper Food and drink prices
# Public transport included in all game tickets
# If a ref has no idea about a try, send it to the bunker as I don't know
# Stop changing the rules all the time
# Have TPA included in a salary cap so every team is on a level playing field

Fans would rather spend $150 on Foxtel a month and watch every game than spend $200 to go see one game and getting home after midnight. Getting a limo or taxi to and from a corporate box the bloke has no idea how real fans live.

The bloke makes Homer Simson look like Einstein.

# Family friendly game times
# Lower ticket prices
# Cheaper Food and drink prices
# Public transport included in all game tickets
# If a ref has no idea about a try, send it to the bunker as I don't know
# Stop changing the rules all the time
# Have TPA included in a salary cap so every team is on a level playing field

Fans would rather spend $150 on Foxtel a month and watch every game than spend $200 to go see one game and getting home after midnight.
C'mon Duffman, Simpson has a "p" in it.

Now we've made the GF let's see what Turdy has in store this week.
1. Reignite salary cap drama including U20s now.
2. Some sort of drug or gambling issues in U20s. Possible matchfixing allegations.
3. Colourful racing or underworld identities seen near Manly U20s players.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6