Membership (and passion) a discussion..and memes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Good news is ....

We all have the opportunity to become part of the Greatest Club of all

1644106907243.png

Living up to our Legendary Clubs Benchmark !

Forwards Dominate Grand Finals
and a Forward pack without an Enforcer
Folds like a pack of cards

Igor the Premiership Winning Enforcer
Glorified our club with 4 Grand Final wins
1972, 1973 , 1976, 1978

1644191469968.png

Living up to our Legendary Clubs Benchmark !​

7th of February 1940​

Happy Birthday to our two time Premiership Winning Coach Frank Stanton​

1644219959434.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have had to relegate Bozo to the ignore list @Disco
The constant Bozo spam was doing my head in.
The passion, enthusiasm and commitment to Manly by Bozo is outstanding, but the never ending spamming of threads was just too much to for me. Does admin have another solution that could be enacted to moderate the spam? Lots of his other stuff is worth a read. Just a thought.
Dear feathered friend . @Eagles4Life

In life we cannot radiate to every one and be able to be accepted by every one

Some people will either like you or Ignore you

Changing our unique and true personality wont change this fact

This is how I accept each and every Amazing Manly poster on here

Sure we all have our different views

But what interests me and inspires me to all of you is your love for the Greatest club of all the Manly Sea eagles

The most precious human qualities to me are
Love
Loyalty
and Commitment

Blood makes you related
Loyalty Makes you Family

I am so proud to be given the opportunity
To be part of the family of the Greatest Club of all
The Legendary Manly Sea eagles !
1644290467552.png

Our 1972 Club Champions and Premiership Winning Team set Uncompromising High standards for our next 7 Premiership Winning Grand Finals​

Talent​

Guts​

and Manly Premiership Winning Glory....​

1 Graham Eadie, 2 Ken Irvine, 3 Ray Branighan, 4 Bob Fulton, 5 Max Brown, 6 Ian Martin, 7 Dennis Ward, 8 Bill Hamilton, 9 Fred Jones (c), 10 John O’Neill, 11 Allan Thomson, 12 Terry Randall, 13 Malcolm Reilly. Coach: Ron Willey​

1644318631483.png

Great fullbacks win Grand Finals​

The King... The Wonderful Wombat​

Won 4 , 1972 , 1973, 1976, 1978​

The Prince... The Sensational Snake​

Won 2, 2008 , 2011​

The Prince is Action​

Bozo - The Snake Stewart was possibly my favourite player ever, but very important to note Manly would have won 2008, 2011 with Tom T in "That team"at fullback....and last season even the Snake would not have made the impact to beat either Storm or Souths in the finals.....but the Snake - what a Legend....I still rate him the best fullback ive seen and though Tom had a miracle 2021, needs to back it up consistently over several seasons like Brett Stewart did.

Bozo - The Snake Stewart was possibly my favourite player ever, but very important to note Manly would have won 2008, 2011 with Tom T in "That team"at fullback....
The would have and could have Perspective time .....

Would have and could have is not on the list of any Manly Sea eagles Grand finals Contribution wins

Every Great Eagle makes his own Era his own . Just like The Great Wombat and Snake did

Now Time for Tommy to make his Era his own and Glorify our Legendary club as the Greatest club of all just like the Great Wombat and Snake have

The moral of the story ...

It is Time Tommy to Live up to our Legendary Clubs Benchmark !​

No more Excuses

It's Time !​

Time to live up to our Legendary Clubs Benchmark !

May we say God save the Queen
Because Nothing will save this lot if they do not win the Grand final and live up to their Legendary clubs Greatness as the Greatest club of all​

Josh Aloiai, Morgan Boyle, Ethan Bullemor, Daly Cherry-Evans, Lachlan Croker, Andrew Davey, Manase Fainu, Kieran Foran, Reuben Garrick, Morgan Harper, Sean Keppie, Tolutau Koula, Karl Lawton, Haumole Olokau'atu, Brad Parker, Taniela Paseka, Jason Saab, Josh Schuster, Toafofoa Sipley, Jorge Taufua, Martin Taupau, Ben Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, Christian Tuipulotu, Alec Tuitavake, Dylan Walker, Kaeo Weekes

1644375577107.png

OUR GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE

OUR GREATNESS IS WHAT WE GIVE

STAMP YOUR MARK AND LEAVE YOUR GREATNESS HERE !

1643247567991.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8