Membership (and passion) a discussion..and memes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I remember some slow backs we had, Reeves, Jorge, parker
To the Manly Football club ......

If you want to get the Manly fans Happy and High then you must intoxicate them with Speed

Speed is cocaine on the footy field

1645067578578.png

Manly Sea eagles Membership Update
Our club membership numbers have risen to 11, 143 ... Thank you :h:
Thanks to all the EXTRAORDINARY Manly People

WHY SETTLE TO BE ORDINARY

WHEN YOU CAN BECOME EXTRAORDINARY ?

STAMP YOUR MARK AND LEAVE YOUR GREATNESS HERE !

1645069020153.png

Absolutely feathered friend

I became a Manly supporter from the other far side of the bridge because the Manly sea eagles were the most dominant and dynamic team . Every body loves winning but I also found everybody hates winners . I could live with the haters as I always had the last laugh every week at school as our My Sea eagles devoured another team

I remember a game against Penrith when I was 12 at the time and my lovely dad took me to Penrith Park and Manly annihilated Penrith by 70 points to 7 and every great Manly try was like a thrilling Disney land ride .

There is nothing more exciting than seeing a Manly player in the clear leaving the opposition clutching at thin air as the fans rise and cheer them all the way to the try line
Fans want exhilarating trys to fill their eyes . Nothing moves the fans more than winning trys

Excitement Machines Like Koula are Crowd Pleaers
He is only young and Expectations are high but that is what our Legendary club is all about
Nothing but the deliverence of high expectations

Manly fans rise to honour another Manly Winning Try
2nd Best is Not a Manly Thing !
View attachment 20403
Hey, I'm in that photo!

Attachments

• 1645063902069.png
    1645063902069.png
    618.3 KB · Views: 21
SL - nice to hear from you.

I'm not suggesting that we want Parramatta supporters to become Manly supporters (no, no, no, NO) - the last thing I want is for the quality of discussion (here and everywhere) to be influenced by an influx of idiots.

We have enough animated discourse on here without listening to a bunch of grafted-on morons who make Baldrick sound like a Nobel prize winner.
Thanks mate, been a bit going on lately and I lost my log in so Dan fixed it for me. I have been looking but not commenting, probably a good thing! The first thing I noticed was Bozo upsetting the world.

Hey Bozo, thank goodness you have a thick skin and have a sense of humor! On that note.

Hey all, it's that time of year when we should all invest our money in multiple memberships. Remember you're not a true fan unless you do.

Hey all, it's that time of year when we should all invest our money in multiple memberships. Remember you're not a true fan unless you do.
Good on you feathered friend . You have the great Passionate Spirit that Great clubs are made from.
What a Fantastic Attitude you have
You are indeed an EXTRAORDINARY SUPREME SEA EAGLE :h:

1645069020153.png

Good on you feathered friend . You have the great Passionate Spirit that Great clubs are made from.
What a Fantastic Attitude you have
You are indeed an EXTRAORDINARY SUPREME SEA EAGLE :h:

1645069020153.png
And this is the right place for this post

And this is the right place for this post
Thank you . Now we are all Happy . Sometimes our passion gets the better of us but deep down we love each other as we are all Manly Brothers fighting for our Manly cause :)

some are Manly sisters
So true feathered friend . Some of the EXTRAORDINARY Manly people that make a difference to our Legendary club are Sisters in Arms and God Bless them :h:

The moral of the Story ....

ORDINARY PEOPLE MAKE A PRESENCE

EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE MAKE MAKE A DIFFERENCE

RISE LIKE GREAT SEA EAGLES TO THE CHALLENGE

1645069020153.png

Hey @BOZO Second best is a Manly thing - 1951, 1957, 1959, 1968, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1995, 1997, 2007, 2013
Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

Hey @SeaEagleRock8

Our Legendary clubs Benchmark and Pinnacle of Greatness is not
1951, 1957, 1959, 1968, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1995, 1997, 2007, 2013

Our Legendary clubs Benchmark that made our club the Greatest club of all is this !
1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008, 2011

At Manly we Benchmark our selves to our Grand Final Wins and Not Our Finals Failure to live up to our Legendary clubs Greatness

Lowering our expectations and not Living up to the Benchmark of the Greatest club of all and accepting second best is Not a Manly thing !!!

AND BELONG TO THE MANLY SEA EAGLES AND THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL !
1639706337179.png

Last edited:
I was unaware until today that there was a digital membership.

It's $20. I mean $20.

Considering it comes with the 10% discount on merchandise, this is a steal.

Come on people.
Question for someone in the know, does it count towards total membership data ?
We all know Bozo likes to post them numbers.

If so 5 hoppas per silvertailer should see us rise up the ladder.

Question for someone in the know, does it count towards total membership data ?
We all know Bozo likes to post them numbers.

If so 5 hoppas per silvertailer should see us rise up the ladder.

Yes feathered friend Every club membership offer by our Legendary club and the greatest club of ALL counts

Every Manly fan counts

Every Manly fan can make a difference

The moral of the Story....

ORDINARY PEOPLE MAKE A PRESENCE

EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE MAKE MAKE A DIFFERENCE

LET US ALL RISE LIKE GREAT SEA EAGLES TO THE CHALLENGE

AND STAMP OUR MARK AND LEAVE OUR GREATNESS HERE !

1645069020153.png

Yes it does

I think this is a great idea. Could they flick the people a sticker ? I know I look forward to putting the new sticker on the car every year. Our digital members should get to show their support to the world as well.

I think this is a great idea. Could they flick the people a sticker ? I know I look forward to putting the new sticker on the car every year. Our digital members should get to show their support to the world as well.
No excuses

20 dollar yearly club memberships ....Every one can find 20 dollars

Since 1947 our legendary Manly Sea eagles the club that keeps on giving and inspiring on and off the field
has given so many people pleasure and Inspired us fans in so many different ways

Let us all be Grateful and Graceful
as our Greatness is not what we have
Our Greatness is what we give
Let us stamp our mark and leave our Greatness here !
1645339056933.png

Finally the club is catching up
WE ARE NOT CATCHING UP FEATHERED FRIEND

FAR FROM IT !

THE MANLY SEA EAGLES ARE EVOLVING

AS WORKING TO WARDS EXCELLENCE IS AN ONGOING THING

NOW IT S TIME FOR ALL MANLY FANS TO EVOLVE WITH US

AND JOIN US IN OUR QUEST FOR ANOTHER PREMIERSHIP WIN IN 2022

1645403713714.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18