Mega Brookie/4 Pines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last night:
78707819-DABA-4F4F-99D8-91E2E22462A4.jpeg

Similar to my comments after being there for the tiger game, the ground is much improved, however the loud speakers, pa announcer and music kill the atmosphere.

It is deafening, and you can’t hear the crowd. It is especially bad in breaks in play, the crowd was starting a manly chant and it was drowned out by 20 pointless seconds of a disco hit. Later the ground announcer tries to get a chant going, possibly unaware that the crowd has been completely subdued by the relentless noise pollution emanating from the control room.

Scored a last-minute invite to a corporate box in the new Centre of Excellence. Great night all round - really good food, excellent service, good view of the game. And a strong Manly win to top things off.

Little disappointed with the crowd, which looked a tad sparse from up high (cold night, no Tommy or DCE, we haven't being playing great, so very understandable), but the new facilities are light years ahead of the old boxes and stands.

Similar to my comments after being there for the tiger game, the ground is much improved, however the loud speakers, pa announcer and music kill the atmosphere.

It is deafening, and you can’t hear the crowd. It is especially bad in breaks in play, the crowd was starting a manly chant and it was drowned out by 20 pointless seconds of a disco hit. Later the ground announcer tries to get a chant going, possibly unaware that the crowd has been completely subdued by the relentless noise pollution emanating from the control room.
@Mitch @The Wheel
good feedback to send to the club please, couldn't agree more (even thougn I wasn't there last night) :)

@Mitch @The Wheel
good feedback to send to the club please, couldn't agree more (even thougn I wasn't there last night) :)
To @Mitch and @The Wheel

My feedback and experience from being at the game with the music thumping and the announcer inspiring the crowd was a positive one . All who were around me at the game got into the Hype and the Vibe

Bring it on ....
The Manly Magic on the field
The Music blasting out loud
and the announcer going off
is simply exhilarating !!!

@Mitch @The Wheel
My reply after the Tigpies game reflects your comments @SeaEagleRock8 . I sat on the hill and it was a really poor experience with blaring pa and flamethrowers. The PA actually subdues the crowd and the chants are less these days which really sucks the atmosphere.

When chanting reverberates around a well designed enclosed stadium it generates more chanting and up goes the atmosphere. Hopefully Mr Mestrov and his government connections gets this sorted quickly as the Bob Fulton stand has exposed what we have been missing for too long at Brookie.

State Budget being handed down tomorrow.
Funds for Brookvale Oval expected to be announced - not specified if it’s a full rebuild or minor upgrades.
Hopefully some good news tomorrow.

Don’t expect anything, so many proposals over the years, if we get a new pie oven for the hill then that’s a win.

Nothing heard, out.
Trawled all budget papers and Zip Zilch.

There was also shifty budget speak around Panfers stadium without $$ amounts mentioned.

I am only guessing PvL is up to something in terms of contributing.

More likely holding it back for pork barrelling closer to March 2023

Trawled all budget papers and Zip Zilch.

There was also shifty budget speak around Panfers stadium without $$ amounts mentioned.

I am only guessing PvL is up to something in terms of contributing.

More likely holding it back for pork barrelling closer to March 2023
I think it’s significant that the Member for Wakehurst, Brad Hazmat, made no pronouncements at any time in the lead up to the budget. Brookvale Oval sits within that electorate. Neither did Liberal members in the neighbouring seats.

All the noise has come from journalists.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4