Matthew Wright and Dylan Walker - Will this work?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our centres should be Walker and Kelly. They didnt sign Kelly on a good sized rookie contract for nothing.

In my opinion if Wright or Parker are in the side then we are struggling.

Kelly, at $160k will be lucky to just scrap into the top 25. It's peanut money. And the amazing thing is, that that is the amount he was prepared to accept for '18, '19, supposedly after another years development. Ridiculous low coin for the next big thing.

Either Bozo/baz are the worlds best negotiators, or the kid still has a lot to prove.

If they pick him to play I hope it is because he has impressed and is the best choice, not because of some nonsensical notion that he is the anointed one.

PS, (hands up everybody that has seen Kelly play centre.)
PSS ( @wombatgc you are excused from putting your hand up again)

These days to be a successful centre, you need pace and that unfortunately is something Wright just doesn't have. Yes sure he will put in 100%, I don't doubt that, but like we saw last year, having a slow centre will bite you in the arse defensively because opposition players just run around you.

Even Killer, who was quicker than Wright, got run around by opposition centres last year. And not letting others get past him was one of Killer's strengths as a centre.

For mine, our centres in 2017 will be Walker and probably Kelly. Parker and Wright will be the back ups.

Saw the title and thought that these two must be popping over to a jurisdiction (i.e. NZ) where same sex marriage is legal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6