Matt Lodge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1653029909234.png

dont even remind me. I still cant believe we let AFB go for Marty. I would have released 3-4 of our props to keep AFB

Then we would still have been spending $1.3 - 1.5 million on our two starting props... plus we would still need to have recruited 3-4 new props on a lower salary than the ones we discarded.

Has he been in trouble since his arrest 7 years ago?
If not i wouldn't mind either way if he came here.

Have you watched the games he has played this season.

The bloke is complete farkwit.

I think if he was signed i'd not renew my membership and cancel my Fox subscription.

I couldn't support a team he played for.

I cant think of another player i have ever thought that way about.

Fair dinkum, could we do anything more desperate or stupid, even if he was a decent player or a decent human, he is about as far away from the modern day blue print for a prop as you could get, its a big no thank you from me.
I’ll probably get crucified for this suggestion, but I’d like to see Guac in the middle as an 80 min or big min prop, similar to Fish, youthful, powerful, capable of big minutes, quick for an 8 or 10, likes the physical stuff, made for the job.
Could get Hetherington on the cheap to replace Guac, has good leg speed and has the aggression to help our pack out, he was a prop, I know the Dogs shifted him to the edge, can’t read to much into his time at the dogs, maybe his not the answer, but could come cheap under the circumstance, for next year as his seasons over.

wouldn't be the first time a dodgy character was purchased by our great club.

AFB was a Wife basher was he not? DW had a few hits as well. we are in the middle of defending a guy that could have stabbed someone.

I don't like the guy for his history but you can't have it both ways.

He would add some mongrel and grunt to what has been widely discussed on here as our **** middle.

would it really be that bad to add him as a play for a contract this year deal.

If he is coming to us.. He will be coming over 6 months early. Warriors might be freeing up cap space, but you would doubt we have such surplus. If it is us, a swap like Walker to them now too could be on the cards. Give it a couple of days perhaps. But it's odd.

would it really be that bad to add him as a play for a contract this year deal.
Yep, where having enough trouble with the speed of the game and getting decent playing minutes out of our big men, won’t bring us any joy or solve a thing, if anything I believe he’ll drag our game in the wrong direction.

I’d say yes to a one year deal (effective immediately), provided it is a one year deal only. Just to create depth to help add pressure to our forwards, and maybe to add a a bit of grub flavour to our side. With foz and dce in the side our grubiness as a whole would probably be kept in good stead. But in an inexperienced side it’s a definite no culture-wise

But ideally not

Have you watched the games he has played this season.

The bloke is complete farkwit.

I think if he was signed i'd not renew my membership and cancel my Fox subscription.

I couldn't support a team he played for.

I cant think of another player i have ever thought that way about.
Havent watched much of the warriors. Sorta tune out after manly plays.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2