Matt Ballin to replace Dan Ferris?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They don't call you the Moose for nothing.....

"Moose eat a variety of different plants. Available vegetation depending on season dictates their diet. Leaves and small branches of trees and shrubs are common food choices (called "browse") for much of the year. Because they have no upper front teeth, one browsing method is to grip a branch and pull sideways to strip off all the leaves with their tough lips and tongue"

"Eats roots and ...leaves!"

Continue defending and protecting muppets then. Read my initial post. None of it was an opinion and didn’t deserve the crack that followed. The response I got (not from GE) was a dig. But stuff it I guess I should expect posting anything rational to be criticized.

Mate, fwiw, I never for a second thought that your post was about me, especially seeing as I agreed with you regarding your post.

Also...nothing ever has been, or ever will be about me ever. Like comic dust in the universe.

Plus, I just did the NYT crossword.

Ok...... I think that covers it.

Ah; PS: God bless everyone!

Fai
You’re ****ed mate. Pull your head in. Ferris is a peanut. I’m not criticing ballin he was always one of my favorite players.

I’m questioning the integrity of the story and bringing a small amount of rationality before people work themselves into a frenzy and then get angry it’s not happening.

I have a friend that works in this industry and has worked in both afl and nrl. There is a lot goes into being an S&C. They’re almost like a medical person with the tie in they have with physios because so much is meant to be about injury prevention.

For the record this mate knows Ferris and hates him.

But seriously by all means jump down my throat and imply things I didn’t say. It’s ****wits like you that make me not want to add any insights on this forum and let you continue in blissful stupidity
Fair enough, Sounded more like you were looking for a reason not to give a guy like Matt a job. After your retort, clearly you meant otherwise. Point taken, apologies, my intentions were never to have a pot shot at you, although it may have come across that way. I was just frustrated that even when there was some potentially happy news, someone had to go and pour a big cold bucket of common sense all over it. I probably over-reacted a little. So once again apologies.

Last edited:
Woah there Sally. They were not having a go at you, they were using tongue in cheek humour
Its ok Dan, we are all like Cats on a hot tin roof at the minute. Just the situation at the moment I guess. @lurker is entitled to a blow up, lord knows I have had plenty myself over the years.

Continue defending and protecting muppets then. Read my initial post. None of it was an opinion and didn’t deserve the crack that followed. The response I got (not from GE) was a dig. But stuff it I guess I should expect posting anything rational to be criticized.

Funny BUT my comments were actually aimed at another poster completely who went off about my religious comments.

ZERO, NADA, NOTHING

to do with you!!!

And I think you owe me an apology!

Last edited:
Funny BUT my comments were actually aimed at another poster completely who went off about my religious comments.

ZERO, NADA, NOTHING

to do with you!!!

And I think you owe me an apology!
You can understand why I misunderstood when you were quoting Dan who’d just said woah sally to me. I’m not sure how I was meant to know you were talking about someone other than me. I do apologize though, I was hot under the collar because I was just trying to offer some insight into that world

You can understand why I misunderstood when you were quoting Dan who’d just said woah sally to me. I’m not sure how I was meant to know you were talking about someone other than me. I do apologize though, I was hot under the collar because I was just trying to offer some insight into that world
Pretty obvious Dan was talking to Sally, not you. Paranoid, sheesh.

giphy.gif

Well .... there is the cause right there ..... if you are going to be rational, of course you will be stoned .... stop it ....

see, that is how tongue in cheek is done ....... bloody rationalists ..... splitters all of them ...
Thats more sarcasm fringing on sardism than tongue in cheek

The good news is that we might get him..

The bad news is that he is a Queenslander

So the good news is actually bad news and the.. yeah I give up
steady up.. a host of our best players both current and past heve been QLD ers a lot of our supporters too are qld'ers like me@:D

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8