Matt Ballin to replace Dan Ferris?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to see Matty B training at the Chocolate Box Training gym at Cromer yesterday, but what was even better was who he was with, Tommy T, Dylan W, Brad P, and a couple of ex eagles, Clint Gutherson, Lachlan Crocker Luke Gardner & Liam Knight.
Hope this is the beginning of Matty back at Manly.

Interesting to see Matty B training at the Chocolate Box Training gym at Cromer yesterday, but what was even better was who he was with, Tommy T, Dylan W, Brad P, and a couple of ex eagles, Clint Gutherson, Lachlan Crocker Luke Gardner & Liam Knight.
That’s great, and the beginnings of a “hydra’s head” of new rumours!

I hope thats the beginning of Gutho back at manly!

The big question we all want answered. Does the Chocolate Box provide its own plastic chairs?or did see Matty carrying some in?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7