Matabele to shut up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
oh fair enough.. well a no is enough i guess..

They probably didnt like him questioning and embarassing Zorba (that was funny though :lol: )

Kiwi saw the tussle over there this morning. Clearly your arent a true supporter :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[blockquote Eagle"]LOL Matabele. I may have to join you soon I think and pull back a bit[/blockquote] Yep, join me and my friends in white jackets. :wink:

Great call that. :clap:

Check back now fellas,Matt has produced a brilliant carve up. Don't think he will be sitting with some rockers in the near future :lol:

he has the occasional fall out with them. you cansay nothing but a hilarious out burst there

[blockquote Eagle"]Check back now fellas,Matt has produced a brilliant carve up. Don't think he will be sitting with some rockers in the near future :lol:[/blockquote] Hilarious work by DVS Matt! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That was bloody awesome. That white jacket call was superb, and then DVS Matt's effort topped it all off in magnificent fashion.

Till the next time the red neck rump aren't able to decide between literal and humour. It won't take long. :wink:

booooo

why didnt some one let me know - or save it and post it here or something

Why arnt you people thinking about me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4