Mason Myles Woods rank them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
With Shazza now on board my mind goes to other former test forwards we have signed.
How do you rank these three? One Being good and three bad.

1 Mason - meh
2 Woods - hiding to nothing
3 Myles - s-h-i-t.

Interesting times

giphy.gif

Being an ex-Sea Eagle, Willie Mason will always be welcome, but we all know in his heart he'll always be a Bulldog. Though I can't fault his commitment when he was here.

Nate Myles was a waste of our time, and money.

Woods ... not sure why we've signed him because he's well past his best. But I guess his experience can't hurt. Hopefully he turns out to be another Ben Kennedy like signing and not another Nate Myles..

Woods all day no.1 because he cost Manly nothing and won’t embarrass the club

Stuffed if I can remember where but I did read somewhere that Woods actually barracked for Manly as a kid.

In his favour, he's not a player who will get headlines for the wrong reasons off the field.

Willie Mason went alright considering what we had at the club at the time. I’ll wait to see what Woods produces for us.

Now Nate farken Myles… I had a strong feeling he would be a dud before he ever played a game for us and he backed up that gut feeling by being one of the worst signings we have ever had.

Bit of a loaded question. Why not choose other players to compare him with?
eg Joe Gulavao. Joined Manly in 2010 as a washed up 32yo (same age as Woods is now) and went on to play 78 games for us including winning the 2011 grand final.

Anyway Woods knows he's in reserve grade, if he gets a run in NRL we can judge him then. If he does get a game for us I'll watch with great interest, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him go OK.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4