Marty..OMG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought marty was 5 years ahead of matterson . being an enforcer cost him money, suspensions etc so he played within himself

Just look at the guy's evolution club to club and think abt what that reflects. From the $hit of west tigpies to a lucrative deal with Manly over multiple years… and now he goes to the pinnacle of perceived powerhouse clubs. The guy is a shallow shill. He’s all about the money.

Last edited:
In his second year with Manly (under Barrett) he was the offload king of the NRL (see link below).

When Des came Marty's role changed to a hold the ball metre gaining running front rower.

Not saying he's got better or worse with time, but I think it's sometimes hard to judge a player when their natural skill set is balanced against the operational requirements of their current coach.

ha ha..you may have missed his first interview after his first training session, and said he's taking it upon himself to mentor/take under his wing the young Broncs up and coming forwards. Where was this gesture from Marty in his last few years with us. Interview finishes with shots of Marty show boating and show ponying around the field waving at the spectators...real cringeworthy stuff, ugh !!
The only thing he’d be able to show the younguns is how to braid cornrows.

In his second year with Manly (under Barrett) he was the offload king of the NRL (see link below).

When Des came Marty's role changed to a hold the ball metre gaining running front rower.

Not saying he's got better or worse with time, but I think it's sometimes hard to judge a player when their natural skill set is balanced against the operational requirements of their current coach.

Des ruined another guys career……

I think his offloads,or any players for that matter,have to be looked at in isolation though.How many of those offloads are to a team’s advantage or just to another player that was in no better position?Or in Taupau’s case,how many went to a set of his teammates hands,rather than to the ground or to an opposition?

He’s a tool. Was all about getting his personal stats up with wayward offloads.
I’m glad he’s gone..
Gets to the end of his career to tell everyone he wants his name pronounced differently. Screams of ego.

He’s a tool. Was all about getting his personal stats up with wayward offloads.
I’m glad he’s gone..
Gets to the end of his career to tell everyone he wants his name pronounced differently. Screams of ego.
He’s playing well at the Broncos & good on him. He played well for us but as usual the experts like you have a different opinion. Funny how the pea hearts can abuse & call players names from behind a keyboard lololol…..

Marty was Big Bulging with muscles
But he did not turn out to be the Big Forward enforcer on the Big money he was on

AFB is the bloke we are really missing
AFB was a Big Intimidating Bastard and I loved him

AFB telling Cameron Smith exactly what he thinks of him leaving Munster in shock
Brough and two others kicked out of Scotland's World Cup squad - Rugby ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4