Marty..OMG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s playing well at the Broncos & good on him. He played well for us but as usual the experts like you have a different opinion. Funny how the pea hearts can abuse & call players names from behind a keyboard lololol…..
To an extent, I noticed, when taking hit-ups he usually starts at a good pace at the line then changes to 2nd gear a couple metres out from the defence line. But his tackling and physicality has improved a lot, pity it wasn't with Manly in his last few years with us.

We need an Intimidating Bastard in our pack

Some one that not only hits hard and bruises bodies

But also some that intimidates minds and puts players off their game and stirs up opposition fans

Once we start to Intimidate and win the physical and mental state of the game
We will become that Manly hated and competitive team again

Bring back that Manly hate
and Stop Smiling Jake

Manly Sea Eagles, NRL, Fans, Banner | Manly, Nrl, Rugby league

He is a wanker. His number plates are still kapow.
A bit too harsh feathered friend

Any bloke that pumps iron and Marvels him self in the Mirror Like Marty aint no Wanker
The Greatest love of all After all is to love our selves

I hope you get love your self today @Sheikheagle
and have a Lovely day feathered friend and Enjoy that great self love

John Spence Quote: “Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the ...

A bit too harsh feathered friend

Any bloke that pumps iron and Marvels him self in the Mirror Like Marty aint no Wanker
The Greatest love of all After all is to love our selves

I hope you get love your self today @Sheikheagle
and have a Lovely day feathered friend and Enjoy that great self love

John Spence Quote: “Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the ...

Did you honestly say people who pump iron AND then admire themselves in the mirror ARN’T wankers,?

Seriously , Marty made the smart move and got out of this basketcase , mediocre club to a club that knows about winning and did something to change themselves from average to top 4 quality. I'm guessing he's pretty happy with the move and why not. Good luck to him.

Jeez, some can get wound up over simple things

There was a video pre season going around of at least 2 dozen Samoan and Tongan players stating the correct way to pronounce their surnames

It isn’t like he came out and demanded he be called this
Also the world has moved on where this is now more common place - not sure why / what is the issue here

He’s playing well at the Broncos & good on him. He played well for us but as usual the experts like you have a different opinion. Funny how the pea hearts can abuse & call players names from behind a keyboard lololol…..
I agree, he did play well for us. But hadn’t in about 5 years. He was chewing up 800k of the cap and wasn’t performing, hence why I’m glad his gone.
Exactly, everyone’s got a different opinion. Don’t be offended

I think it’s fair to say Marty was one of our worst players last season so I’m not bothered if he wants to be negative about the club. Just be glad he isn’t here anymore

Seriously , Marty made the smart move and got out of this basketcase , mediocre club to a club that knows about winning and did something to change themselves from average to top 4 quality. I'm guessing he's pretty happy with the move and why not. Good luck to him.

A club that knows about winning ? Lol you do realise he is playing for the Broncos, who despite being given leg up after leg up year after year, haven’t won it for 16 years ?

Good luck to Marty, from what I understand which could be completely wrong it was the club decided not to re sign him, based on form last year the club’s position here made sense.
Marty in my my mind will always be remembered as a player who on the whole served the club well both on and off the field.

A club that knows about winning ? Lol you do realise he is playing for the Broncos, who despite being given leg up after leg up year after year, haven’t won it for 16 years ?
And won the wooden spoon what 2-3 years ago. Also capitulated to miss the finals last year. Still a long way to go this season as well and they were in a similar position last year.

Looking better than our rabble. You could stick Haas and AFB in a Manly jumper and they'd look like reserve graders.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4