Manly young guns eyeing releases

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I suspect Cust will be picked in this weeks FG team. Seemed pretty happy when asked on Sunday if Des had spoken to him about playing FG.
Also suspect Keppie will be picked over Boyle this week as well.
As for Schuster I just heard channel 9 discussing the Sualli situation at the Roosters and Gus Gould suggesting players should be slowly introduced into the FG until they are 20. I personally think Schuster will be a regular sometime during this season

More BS, how was Schuster a stand out, I watched the game, and waited for him to get involved but apart from 1 pass where we scored, and kicking on the last he did nothing.
Yes but Silvertails told him to tone it down and stop kicking except on the last.

Mentioned it previously and have not seen any replays but Jet Ski was or seemed to be going O K in the first 20 or so until he got injured a bit .

His defence early was really good, then he did his arm. i thought he was going well. In the end that side collectively had issues. He did bugger his arm

Whatever happens this year, next year will be wayyyy better regardless. If we fail abysmally and the same no hopers are picked we'll be bottom 4 in 2021. They'll all be released remembering a heap of them are off contract this year. And if Des's new contract is performance based he'll be gone too. Alternatively who knows? We may get our sh***t together and go ok. So let's all try to be positive atm, hope for the best and if it doesn't pan out new beginnings player/coach wise coming soon. Go Manly

Just as well then, Souths lethal attack is their left side so we'll see how Suli/Saab handle them.
The same side that got mauled in the trial. Let’s face it both sides are ordinary. Foran was a defensive liability as was Dce. If I’m putting $$ on it our right side of dce, Moses, siro and Saab is prob better.

Whatever happens this year, next year will be wayyyy better regardless. If we fail abysmally and the same no hopers are picked we'll be bottom 4 in 2021. They'll all be released remembering a heap of them are off contract this year. And if Des's new contract is performance based he'll be gone too. Alternatively who knows? We may get our sh***t together and go ok. So let's all try to be positive atm, hope for the best and if it doesn't pan out new beginnings player/coach wise coming soon. Go Manly
That is a good way of looking at it but 2022 seems a looooong way off atm...

PLUS if we keep signing broken players like Lawton and Foz to add to our growing collection than 2022 may be worse...

Are we sponsored by a physiotherapist?

I would say there is some truth to it but I doubt round one is where that truth begins. Schuster knew he was going to be held back this season to build into foz's spot. Cust I really don't know why Des continues to hold him back. Every time he plays he impresses but I can only assume there is something in the video sessions or how he is putting in at training that is stopping him being brought up.

The other theory of course is that it is much better to bring a combo through together than to bring them in individually. Give them a few weeks in second tier comp to build a combo and then bring them through together

Cust said in interview that Des wanted him to work on his defence ( so he scores three and sets up a couple!), go figure.

One thing I don't get though, if Harper was in the mix for being a back up fullback why was he named on the wing but played in the centres in Ressies?
Why did Schuster play halfback?

Surely Ballin doesn't just pick his team without a thought for first grade?
It doesn't really make sense but then not much has lately.

If cust and harper do want out. Wonder if we could entice Tom Starling over from canberra. Played nsw cup and looked good. Was good last season too when he had to fill in.

If cust and harper do want out. Wonder if we could entice Tom Starling over from canberra. Played nsw cup and looked good. Was good last season too when he had to fill in.
He does look good... seems bloody tough for a small fella too... did he get himself in sh!t over the off-season though??

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10