Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Anyone not nursing a semi at this time of year is not a "true supporter". I'd expect female supporters to be in a state of constant dampness also.

Agreed. I'm merely concerned lest said semi suddenly becomes a full-on robot chubby, thereby rendering torana355 unfit for other duties. We all have to leave a little something in the tank…

Spontaneous erections are the norm this time of year lol. The odd "little death" is quite common too i'd imagine. Mrs Mozgrame has been quite nervous and remains on full alert during this finals series. I'm likely to invade at anytime. ;)

mozgrame said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
torana355 said:
premiership without any dramas and being able to boast beating the Scum and the Poodles to do it. Im nursing a semi just thinking about it lol

Do you intend to nurse that semi for another two weeks? Try to save some blood flow for brain and respiratory functions. Don't want you unable to post:)

Anyone not nursing a semi at this time of year is not a "true supporter". I'd expect female supporters to be in a state of constant dampness also.

Moist is the word you are after at the end there ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Once again the kids are playing with their willies. On to footie and the Storm absolutely gave it to the bunnies last time and they didn't do it on the kick, it was all by well executed backline moves. The no-names stood up all game. If we get a win this coming Friday it will be one of the best. I'm joining Mick and we should be $2.50. Of course we can do it but they looked very professional and we need to be making no mistakes.

Jatz Crackers said:
The Melbourne Storm are deserved favourites for this upcoming game.

For the simple fact the game is being played in Melbourne. Most non-Manly fans will forget that Manly has been excellent on the road this year.

Melbourne Form Line

Round 16 Lost away to Canterbury 20-4
Round 17 Bye
Round 18 Lost at home to Canberra 40-12
Round 19 Lost at home to NQL 20-16
Round 20 Lost at Parra to Parra 16-12
Round 21 Lost away to St Merge 26-18
Round 22 Won at Home over Penrith 46-6 (Woopy do)
Round 23 Won at home against GC 24-16 (Controversial game)
Round 24 Won away against Brisbane 19-18 (Won by Refs decision)
Round 25 Won at home against Cronulla 20-18 (Got lucky, scored 2 tries in final 2 minutes)
Round 26 Won away aginst Tigpies 26-6 (Tigpies were busted with no Farah etc)
Final 1 Won at home against souffs 24-6 (souffs were like rabbits in a spot light)

So Melbourne are on a six game winning streak, in unconvincing fashion, against weakened teams and everyone is on their bandwagon. I know you can only play what's in front of you, but they haven't beaten a full strength quality team for 12 weeks.

It really depends on how well our injured players back up here. At last count it was Killer calf, DCE shoulder, Choc neck/shoulder , T Rex back, Gift Shoulder and knee, King shoulder, Joe achillies, Matai every part of the body. The Storm will be confident on the back of being fullstrength and are rightly favorites. I expect they will all play and give their all but I just think the luck and penalties will run against us this week. The weather will play a part cause it looks like it may be wet which could suit us as we like the graft and heavy grind. Because of our injury toll at this stage the strongest fitest teams will be left standing. Obviously the heart wants Manly but the head is saying Storm by 8.

I wouldn't take any Storm form line on the Rabbits defeat. The only thing softer than Souths defence on the weekend was the Raiders defence. Little wonder Melbourne carved them up, they are defensively weak.

The Storm won't find the going as easy against us, there will be a little more effort behind our shoulders on Friday night.

mickqld said:
It really depends on how well our injured players back up here. At last count it was Killer calf, DCE shoulder, Choc neck/shoulder , T Rex back, Gift Shoulder and knee, King shoulder, Joe achillies, Matai every part of the body. The Storm will be confident on the back of being fullstrength and are rightly favorites. I expect they will all play and give their all but I just think the luck and penalties will run against us this week. The weather will play a part cause it looks like it may be wet which could suit us as we like the graft and heavy grind. Because of our injury toll at this stage the strongest fitest teams will be left standing. Obviously the heart wants Manly but the head is saying Storm by 8.

Music to my ears

Storm should be considered favourites, but at least we should keep in mind that this is not the same team who cheated the salary cap a couple years back.

I would like to think we have a chance down there for the first time during this finals campaign

Yeah, I wouldn't put too much store in the Storm beating the Bunnies. I don't rate souths against the good sides. Will be flabbergasted (and very happy) if they beat the dogs

injuries!!!!!!

- none :)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Injury-Update-Preliminary-Final/64071

(cept for wolfy and farrar)

We have done well to get to the penultimate match with almost our first choice squad available, aside from a wing and a replacement back. No excuses will be offered.

And I doubt they'll be called for, as I am very confident we will put the Storm away. Storm are drilled with military precision, but our team is more resourceful and adaptable. Toovey has had all year to prepare for this encounter, can't wait to see what he's come up with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7