Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The use of the bench tonight has been interesting or poor, depending on your opinion. Only 5 changes was it after 70 mins? I know Ballin was hurt so Buhrer was on the whole time but still, what happened to Rose? No show until well into the 2nd half, would I be interesting to hear Toovey's reasoning behind the use of bench

Bad luck boys. Tried hard Melbourne 2 good. Go swannies. C u all next year.

Well thats our season, better than I expected after desgate. Will always support my Eagles no matter what. Good learning season for Tooves but he said he will not be a career coach so we will see.

Would like to see Souths take it out now but head says Storm v Dogs Grand Final.....and I cant bring myself to support or watch either.

See ya all next year and thanks for a great season.

This is an embarrassing performance. We deserved to finish the season on a better note than this. Unbelievably poor performance across the board, one brain explosion after another. Can't believe we are going to go out like that.

Wonder if the speculation about Kite being moved on was in the back of the boys minds not the best time for player movements to be splashed about in the press.

Apparently completion rate was 58% :mad::mad:

Oh and slater is such a cheat for not telling everyone he dropped the ball!:cool: Did he bring the game into disrepute?

This game was always going to be an even tussle if we played our best, you cannot compete against the storm with the way we played. That game should be the 1st thing that every player who played is shown after returning for pre-season. They should all collectively dip into their pockets and return the MWTSs game ticket money too.

Oh well, that sucked. Bad way to go out but good season all up.
It's ok to have a year off winning. Go Manly, 2013.

It was always going to be tough to win down there and they were too strong on the night. It was a poor way to finish but to make the Prelim final was a fine effort under the circumstances. Go the Swans and the Bunnies in that order.

Manly had a good season to finish 4th & one match away from a Grand Final in 2012.

Tonight Manly looked tired batted & seemed to have their minds elsewhere.

Exeption Jamie Lyon & Brett Stewart.

It looks like we are going to have a Bulldogs v Storm Grand Final.

The new "mind coaches" didn't take it to the "next level" with their new "group focus". If this was the "next level" of mental preparation I prefer the previous one. This was a totally distracted performance where you would hold your breath every pass or play the ball fearing another error was just around the corner. I didn't see this coming given all the finals experience in this team. They simply didn't handle the occasion (with a few notable exceptions). Unfortunately I think that Toovey was so caught up in the abomination that was unfolding in front of him that he forgot about his interchange bench .

Well at least we got some consistency this game. We were crap in both halves.
Jamie Lyon and snake can hold their heads up. Without them it would have been a flogging of epic proportions.

Looking forward to next season. :)

I'm not ready to look for positives.

I can handle a loss (just)

But it's harder to handle a whimpering surrender.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4