Manly vs Rooster trial Saturday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ohhh the roosters trial. They have a strong list sure, great depth yeah. Comps not won in Feb. Let's name 25. I just can't see Roosters winning the comp. Can't picture Keary in tri colours. Nor does Manly winning trials sit well with me. It's not our way.

Last edited:
You haven't watched the classic 90s grunge movie singles?
giphy.gif

Bees!

Ok I'll stop now. There is an all important trial on this weekend...

Kelly selected in workers trial side,looking like M.Wright or J.Wright will be in the mix for centre.Hastings also selected,looks like they are leaning towards Api starting and Brown off bench.

Kelly selected in workers trial side,looking like M.Wright or J.Wright will be in the mix for centre.

Or Schuster.

Was going to be a big task and a strong indication of where Kelly is at had he taken on Kenny-Dowell or that other bloke with all the tats.

Kelly selected in workers trial side,looking like M.Wright or J.Wright will be in the mix for centre.Hastings also selected,looks like they are leaning towards Api starting and Brown off bench.

I swear if Jono Wright makes the side I will find it hard to keep my pro Barrett stance.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has named his team to play Sydney Roosters in a trial match at Central Coast Stadium on Saturday, February 18.

Times

Gates Open: 2:15 pm

Holden Cup trial: 2:30 pm: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters

Intrust Super Cup trial: 4:20 pm: Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles v Wyong Roos

NRL trial: 6:30 pm: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters

Sea Eagles team

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Dylan Walker

4 Jono Wright

5 Akuila Uate

6 Blake Green

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Brenton Lawrence

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Frank Winterstein

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Lewis Brown

15 Addin Fonua-Blake

16 Jarrad Kennedy

17 Nate Myles

Injured

Lloyd Perrett

Darcy Lussick

Matthew Wright

Well that is our round one team with Matt Wright hopefully coming in for Jono Wright if he is fit (as Kelly seems Blacktown bound and Parker is injured).

Darcy coming back in will strengthen the side, but I have to say, players like Kelly, Parker, Hastings and Schuster would fill me with greater hope and excitement than the team we will run out with. It's left me kinda flat and disappointed TBH.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8