Manly vs Rooster trial Saturday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unlike the MTV unplugged gig when Layne was off his chops, missing lines and the band members mega pissed off.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Have you ever seen the Stone Temple Pilots unplugged? Scott Weiland makes Layne look straight edge @:D

But yes, too sad. One of the slowest suicides ever...

Have you ever seen the Stone Temple Pilots unplugged? Scott Weiland makes Layne look straight edge @:D

But yes, too sad. One of the slowest suicides ever...

Yeah, he was just about asleep in his rocking chair by the end of it!

Good memory back in '11 watched Manly beat the Roosters at the SFS then wandered over to the Horden for a Stone Temple Pilots gig supported by the Grinners. That was a very good day!

Back to the eh, trial was it? ;) Well the roosters have named a strong squad, will make for a good match if we do likewise, however we'll have to wait to see as the side isn't named just yet...

Roosters: 1. Michael Gordon 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend (c) 10. Isaac Liu 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Aidan Guerra 14. Dylan Napa 15. Kane Evans 16. Paul Carter 17. Connor Watson 18. Chris Smith 22. Dale Copley 26. Jayden Nikorima

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...9774165fa0a3e53aaeca67b243d71ec?client=safari

Unlike the MTV unplugged gig when Layne was off his chops, missing lines and the band members mega pissed off.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
MTV unplugged, kicks bleed the freaks arse IMO. Sound is poor on the latter, although his voice on that record is huge. Jar of Flies, hands down for moi....Layne was the man.

Back to the eh, trial was it? ;) Well the roosters have named a strong squad, will make for a good match if we do likewise, however we'll have to wait to see as the side isn't named just yet...

Roosters: 1. Michael Gordon 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend (c) 10. Isaac Liu 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Aidan Guerra 14. Dylan Napa 15. Kane Evans 16. Paul Carter 17. Connor Watson 18. Chris Smith 22. Dale Copley 26. Jayden Nikorima

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...9774165fa0a3e53aaeca67b243d71ec?client=safari
WHAT..? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

giphy.gif

Jar of flies/sap are indeed amazing EPs but mad season's album "above" I think was laynes best work.

Top5 smashing pumpkins songs.

The aeroplane looks left...
This time
Mayonnaise
Drown
Starla

Last edited:
How bout I start a let's talk music thread for those that want to discuss it?

I second back to the trial call....

Roosters look a strong side. Hope we stand up well. But I guess in the end it's just a trial....

They are a strong bench for sure, plenty of depth!

Yes, a very strong team. Considering they only have 4 players outside the top 17, it does seem they are not worried about anything much except having their best team on the paddock. I hope we go the same way.

And, yes, this is a trial, but this will be a tough match, Roosters look very serious here...

Roosters have a decent squad this year, I imagine the pressure is on them in a big way to be top 4.
I agree Mark that this is a descent rooster squad and unlike the match against the NSW cup Souths team, this game will give us a true indication how competitive our new players are .
Will our new boys play like men ? Kelly ? Perrett? Sironen ? Winterstein ? Lane ?Schuster ?
Will the old man Lewis Brown play like a man ?

yes Young Harrold keep the bast***s on topic ... Rorters team looks mighty strong!

Yes, a very strong team. Considering they only have 4 players outside the top 17, it does seem they are not worried about anything much except having their best team on the paddock. I hope we go the same way.

And, yes, this is a trial, but this will be a tough match, Roosters look very serious here...

Robinson is a **** coach.

That's the theory when a coach picks a strong squad for a trial isn't it?

Lol

Last edited:
Robinson is a **** coach.

That's the theory when a coach picks a strong squad for a trial isn't it?

Lol

He's not as bad a Ricky, what a train wreck, this is his final chance this year, and I'm not that keen on Brad Arthur either. He may have his swansong in 2018/19 though, the new stadium will be built, and the Hayne Plane might return for the finale?

Acoustics on unplugged are amazing.( I love that album).Saw them on the dirt tour.( best concert I seen)
But back to the footy ,If we are not 3 from 5 ,Barrett will be the man in the box.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8