Manly vs Cowboys [Round 13, 2018] - Pre game Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Fair enough. That woodsie is how you respond to people.

Ok buddy back in your box. @BOZO dont bother you voice your opinion and your a numbnut and a goose. You defend yourself and your an idiot. These guys think its high school giving each other likes and trophies when there all wrong. We know matt wright is a dud. They dont. Its clear whos delusional.
Anyway what you think of the game tonight? Its gonna be close but i think the cows will get us. Hope im wrong im sick of losing haha if dce steps up we should get them. If..... fingers crossed Jt has a shocker like last week. I felt sorry for him he was in "matt Wright" mode
Thank you for your post feathered friend . Some times we all agree with each other and sometimes we don't . When we don't agree with each other we are not idiots , numbnuts or a goose . We are all Sea eagle supporters that love our team to win and have different views .
I agree with your that M Wright is an ordinary player but that does not mean he is a bad bloke but some of us on here don't give a fck wether any player is a good bloke off the field we only care about winning and how well they play .
As you rightly say lets do what this forum is all about and focus on our beloved Sea eagles
What do I think about the game tonight ?
The game tonight is ours ready to be taken just like a bride in her honeymoon
In other words I think we are gonna screw the Cowgirls tonight and its a shame I wont be able to see it .
Enjoy the game feathered friend and I will look forward to your game report when I am back on this forum
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Geez...we're all getting a little touchy on here! I think it is high time we had a win, so the positivity starts to flow again!

My biggest concern (well, one of them anyway - right after world peace, the rise of radicalisation,and whether or not I get lucky after the game tonight...) is that we get a decent crowd at Brooky tonight... its cold, its a Thursday, we're playing an out-of-town team...our numbers are really down, and it won't look good for the NRL bean-counters, or any prospective buyers who are apparently still looking at our club. But most of all, the boys need a good old-fashioned Fortress Atmosphere to bring them home...

Numbnut?
Goose?
Your the one whos in love with the bloke so stop talking ****. I see you have a little band of bottom feeders following you giving you lols and childish emojis hahaha buddy get a life you practically live on here.. there is one constant on this forum and thats that your a childish goon. Unyielding in your stupidity... Goose, numbnut. Keep it up homunculus its funny watching you defeat yourself.

The one constant is that no matter how many times you come on, abuse players and posters ... get banned .... change your user name ,,, come back on ... abuse players and posters .... get banned ...

at what point Desreturnofthefukkwit are you going to realise you are in fact a numbnut and a goose ......

The one constant is that no matter how many times you come on, abuse players and posters ... get banned .... change your user name ,,, come back on ... abuse players and posters .... get banned ...

at what point Desreturnofthefukkwit are you going to realise you are in fact a numbnut and a goose ......
Ah, that's who it is!

Aaaaah interesting, interesting.

Ok buddy back in your box. @BOZO dont bother you voice your opinion and your a numbnut and a goose. You defend yourself and your an idiot

5836EAA8-9E0F-4900-9A5C-DB8E332BFE76.jpeg

Attachments

• 527A4886-FA4F-4022-9B07-7FB212E9BFCC.png
    527A4886-FA4F-4022-9B07-7FB212E9BFCC.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 2
**I need a rest**
Attention all Carers of Silvertails Posters please ensure that the appropriate level of medication is administered at the prescribed levels before allowing your charges onto the key board.
Cleary some posters have been under medicated and are showing signs of bad behaviour which will result in thier leashes being re attached and keyboard privileges withdrawn
And Go Manly!!!

Why does it start so late when so many have to work tomorrow?
Not to mention the school kids.
Silly.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12