Manly Vs Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
How good are we going...so far

Very polished so far. All my Bulldogs workmates have already conceded defeat.

Damb im going to ay it right now, DCE has gone up about 5 levels.

OMG how awesome do we look. So much power in defense so much potency in attack. Foran and Evans are the new Toovey/Lyon , Sterling/Kenny, Lewis/Langer. What a sensational combination these 2 guys are going to be.

Now we used to get leads like this last year only to get run down in the second half, if we hold strong second half i will be very happy.

This is like 2008.....again!!

mickqld said:
OMG how awesome do we look. So much power in defense so much potency in attack. Foran and Evans are the new Toovey/Lyon , Sterling/Kenny, Lewis/Langer. What a sensational combination these 2 guys are going to be.

You are a changed man Mick.....like to roll back a few months!!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
This is like 2008.....again!!

mickqld said:

You are a changed man Mick.....like to roll back a few months!!!!

I changed on a gut full of Bourbons at Suncorp last week. Simply sensational night last week and we look even better through sober eyes tonight....LOL

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Bugger 2008. This team is starting to feel like 96 for me. The easiest season to be a supporter, (except for the off field SL stuff) I was never worried at any stage that we weren't going to win the premiership and I'm hitting those very high heights of confidence/enjoyment with this team.

Mick....whatever you do you simply MUST MUST join us in Bay 317 for Round 26.....we need your passion???

You know where I am e-mail me and you'll be in!!

eagles2win said:
DCE have a look at who's playing on the wing...
Dene Halatau put a few bomb's up!

Sounds like a good win for Manly brewing up! GOO MANLY!!! Bulldogs playing at their homeground, buys all these players and only Dogkinson is out, but they are said by many to be a top 8 and a contender and have no excuses but we're slaughtering, a real test and Manly seems to be passing with flying colours

eelcatcher said:
eagles2win said:
DCE have a look at who's playing on the wing...
Dene Halatau put a few bomb's up!

Sounds a good win for Manly brewing up! GOO MANLY!!! Bulldogs playing at their homeground, buys all these players and only Dogkinson is out, but they are said by many to be a top 8 and a contender and have no excuses but we're slaughtering, a real test and Manly seems to be passing with flying colours

There's a few forwards out for the Doggies but really no excuse for the depth they have

Foran took that ball very well!!!

Another great kick by foran to set the try for Lyon. We look bloody brilliant out there.

Our For and against is closing in on Melbourne nicely :)

torana355 said:
Foran took that ball very well!!!

Another great kick by foran to set the try for Lyon. We look bloody brilliant out there.

Our For and against is closing in on Melbourne nicely :)

And he took another big hit!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6