Manly Vs Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger, bloody Barba. At least it was against the run of play and they missed the conversion lol.

If Choc Watmough hasnt played himself into Origin then Ricky Stuart is a complete dickhead.

Clinical display by the boys. Snake made a few small errors but im sure that will cut down as he gets more time to gel with everyone on that left edge.

Great win boys, we sure are a top 4 contender. My thoughts to the Manly fans who went to the game, may none be beaten up by the notorious opposing fans.

Very happy here,we played all over them tonight,very good for our for and against,DCE played really well,he is getting better and more confident with every game,well done boys,great win and very happy to bag another 2 points.

eelcatcher said:
Great win boys, we sure are a top 4 contender. My thoughts to the Manly fans who went to the game, may none be beaten up by the notorious opposing fans.

No chance. All the Dogs fans are already at home in the fetal position crying themselves to sleep, seeing as they all left at half time.

Looked like a full contact training session after half-time. Working on the attacking kicks close to the line was the task. Showed a high degree of contempt for the opposition. I loved it!

party0003.gif

Great game :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4