Manly Vs Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel said:
Wolfpack said:
Great to see Lussick getting on the team sheet, even if he is an outside chance to play. He can probably play prop as well with his size.

Glad to see Rose named in the team, I won't be surprised if he doesn't play, he doesn't seem to be the toughest prop, so to speak.

Robbo being out isn't a massive blow, alleviates the outside back merry-go-round for another week at least.

We can dominate this one with our backs, as we did against Brisbane. As long as we get enough go-forward (mostly from our backrow I'm guessing) we should roll them.

Lots of bombs up for Barba to deal with will be a must, we should score a few with Lyon & Snake lurking around to out-jump him for them.

Wookie & Hoppa should out-jump their wingers as well, so I'd like to see us test them through the air early & see how they react.

Our quick wide moves should shred them as well, Foran & Gift should pick up a couple of try assists each if we play this one well.

We need Technical Coach to run his eyes over your game day tactics for confirmation if this is the right approach (just in case Des needs a hand)

Well I wouldn't feel safe in giving the tips over to Des unless TC had checked them first, amateur mistakes sink ships after all.

Hodgson and Payne prepare for milestone match

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will mark two significant individual player milestones in Saturday night's round 13 clash against Manly at ANZ Stadium, with prop Michael Hodgson playing his 200th NRL game and back rower Corey Payne his 100th during the match.

More @ http://www.rleague.com/content/article.php?id=39666

ManlyBacker said:
Hodgson and Payne prepare for milestone match

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will mark two significant individual player milestones in Saturday night's round 13 clash against Manly at ANZ Stadium, with prop Michael Hodgson playing his 200th NRL game and back rower Corey Payne his 100th during the match.

More @ http://www.rleague.com/content/article.php?id=39666

Ever since the headbutt episode with Hayne, Corey Payne has been running around the field like he is some sort of tough guy. He's turning into a real grub. I hope he runs into Choc, Gift or Matai special and doesn't get up for a week.

the bulldogs looked awful last week against the titans.plenty of areas to target and an untried halfback.the only thing that worries me is that other than the sharks at home the dogas have been the only team who have looked like getting the dragons.they could have won both games against the goons with a bit of luck.boyds intercept and the ballerinas rugby union try in the second got them home.

the game will be on their patch and will be a real tough contest.Manly by 4.

9A6F4C95-orig.jpg
B4E48502-orig.jpg

Bulldogs pair Greg Eastwood
(eye) and David Stagg (hip) will
both be fit to play, despite
concerns earlier in the week.
The Sea Eagles are 1-17. Darcy
Lussick will drop off the bench.
Brett Stewart has trained
strongly this week and will play

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett Stewart has trained
strongly this week and will play

How good is it to read this. I still get excited every time I see his name at the top of the team sheet every week.

Tough luck for Fully Lussick but it was expected. At least we know he's part of the plan now, it was expected as he possesses one of Des' favourite traits - the ability to fly under the radar. I wonder if anyone will notice if he scores 4 tries in a first grade game?

Not surprisingly both Kimmorley and "The Adjudicator" have tipped against us this weekend.

I wonder if they are one in the same.

Very tough game this.

Must say I am worried, not because we are worse than them (we are not) but simply due to the fact that they were really "up" for last weeks "home game" at Sunnycorp...and very often after this type of game we can see a loss....hope I am wrong.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Very tough game this.

Must say I am worried, not because we are worse than them (we are not) but simply due to the fact that they were really "up" for last weeks "home game" at Sunnycorp...and very often after this type of game we can see a loss....hope I am wrong.

Totally agree Mark this will be tough, we have been up for a while now and as its difficult to sustain that level of intensity we are due for a flat performance. Doggies will be itching to knock off one of the top teams. However, we just seem to have to many pluses at the moment so I would say Eagles 1-12.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Very tough game this.

Ive had a bad feeling about this game since round 2 lol. The main thing im worried about is Barba, when he breaks the line he invariably scores. The broncos broke our a line a few times but we were lucky to just be able to wrap them up, Barba will not be so easy. Good test.

The big plus for us in that area is that we have Snake back & firing. When he is at his best no outside back can come close to how he dominates the field in defense.

Barba will still cause us plenty of problems but I feel a lot better with Stewart patrolling the field.

Wolfpack said:
The big plus for us in that area is that we have Snake back & firing. When he is at his best no outside back can come close to how he dominates the field in defense.

Barba will still cause us plenty of problems but I feel a lot better with Stewart patrolling the field.

Its amazing how much more confident I feel (can only assume the team would feel the same way) now that Stewy is at the back cleaning up whatever goes through. Such a difference from the last few seasons - almost forgot how it feels!

Just heard on 2GB that Kingy is most likely to play tonight, Rosey's more in doubt and will be given up to kickoff. For the Dogs, Eastwood's out.

Imo as long as Ennis doesn't rattle us, eg Matai & Choc, we should have a good win.

I think we should win this well. They lack imagination attacking the line at the best of times and I think they will struggle even more with Hodkinson out.

Eastwood out helps.Hard not to back us.Confident and in form and the snake back.Im warming to a solid victory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4