Manly Vs Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Im looking forward to this game from what i can make out Hodkinson will get at least 1 weeks suspension so he won't get to play against his old club. Im always curious of what the supporters of the opposing team are thinking and the main consensus over there is we are going to put 40 on them and that they want our coach lol. I think this game will be harder then most are making out but i will be sad if we can't build on this weeks performance. Manly by 6 in a tight one.

I'm very much looking forward to it :) going with a Dogs friend (and a few Dragons supporters) but it should be a good game! Especially with both teams coming off wins!

Manly 38-6

They have the most overpayed halfback this year (Next year Sandow will take this role in the NRL) and as a result have only Keating to create anything,Barba could be good for nuisance value for them but i dont see how 1 player could decimate our team

Edit out Hayne....yes i made a momentary f***up now wheres my cuddly stalker to spurt abuse?

I love your positivity Shane. I work with heaps of Bulldogs supporters so a win like that would make my year :)

The dogs didnt win the stats in their game against the titans,titans should have walked all over them with 9 tries

Thats ****ing 54 points with 100% kicking,they had a few lucky line breaks,the only time i cheered for the dogs is when Idris absolutely smashed Tagatese

Dogs arent a thing to fear,you can have the best props in the world but when your team cant put a good try on your worthless

The Eagle said:
The dogs didnt win the stats in their game against the titans,titans should have walked all over them with 9 tries

Thats f**king 54 points with 100% kicking,they had a few lucky line breaks,the only time i cheered for the dogs is when Idris absolutely smashed Tagatese

Dogs arent a thing to fear,you can have the best props in the world but when your team cant put a good try on your worthless

Yeah Idris's hit on Tagatese was gold. The thing i fear about the Dogs is players like Barba and Prichard who can create points out of nothing. A win against them is crucial for me to work in peace lol.

Idris' hit was special. Good to see tagatese get SMASHED by a back!

Despite the scoreline, the dogs defence is crap, titans got white line fever and surely should have scored 20 points.

the 2am kebab eaters also lost to Canberra the week before.

Manly 13+

Brookvale said:
Idris' hit was special. Good to see tagatese get SMASHED by a back!

Despite the scoreline, the dogs defence is crap, titans got white line fever and surely should have scored 20 points.

the 2am kebab eaters also lost to Canberra the week before.

Manly 13+

I did no such thing!

I just had a scroll down THE KENNEL and the DOG supporters (bar none) think Hodkinson is hopeless and some are wanting their back up half, Reynolds, to play. From those Dog supporters that mentioned Manly, they think Manly will either be very hard to beat, or give their doggie bottoms a smacking.

captainskin said:
I just had a scroll down THE KENNEL and the DOG supporters (bar none) think Hodkinson is hopeless and some are wanting their back up half, Reynolds, to play. From those Dog supporters that mentioned Manly, they think Manly will either be very hard to beat, or give their doggie bottoms a smacking.

Looks like their fans have jumped ship. I thought this was quite funny.

image.php

I think the bellow quote from the kennel could play a big part in this game, perhaps Idris will try and do a Tagatese on him.

"This week's game is all going to come down to how much Idris is sucked in and embarrassed by Foran. He could have a field day against "charge infield" Jamal."

Ennis free to take on Manly

New South Wales hooker Michael Ennis will be free to play in Saturday night's huge NRL clash with Manly despite a high tackle charge.

Ennis received a grade one careless high tackle charge from the match review committee on Monday for a tackle on Gold Coast captain Scott Prince during Canterbury's 28-6 win over the Titans at Lang Park on Friday night.

Ennis will escape a ban with an early guilty plea or miss one week if he unsuccessfully defends the charge at the NRL judiciary.

more @ http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/30/3230877.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

The fact that the Ennis 'high tackle' went to the judiciary is a disgrace.
Prince should be cited for impersonating a footballer

firechild said:
captainskin said:

image.php

This quote was even funnier;

5-11 01:38 PM #19 nassman
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Greenbergitis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:140Manly is going to rape us next week if we play like we did the last two weeks. Anally.

Ben Barba is also a chance of replacing Hodkinson in the halves. I presume that might mean Turner to fullback. Interesting selection change from the Dogs.

firechild said:
captainskin said:

image.php
What have CARP got to do with it, most missunderstood fish. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6