Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you ask him who he posts under?
Haha we all know cuzzo and others browse but very few post if at all.

Cuzzo legit wants to know you and say hi, and really I'm happy to be known and known by my word

I'd love to lose the idea that the club are work against us when we are all.mjtually beneficial and working in the same direction

Yep great effort. Didn't think they had that in them and the defense early in the 2nd half was outstanding. They can perform and compete. There is talent there. Fainu has been outstanding so far. Keep it up boys and believe in yourselves.

I think you need to put it in context.

Ryan has overcome a lot in his life to be who he is and build a great life but that doesn't escape the things he has overcome. Ryan is passionate about manly but a natural pessimist (thus a great economic advisor)

He has had a horrible few years but let's not mistake his passion and healthy pessimism for negativity!

He wants success how he sees success and the pathway to it differs from you but he still wants the same thing you do, which is to see us win and kick so much ass that there is more sore ass than the age of the dinosaurs

Ryan does seem like a good guy as this is how he comes across on this site

Sorry to hear that like most people in this life including myself that Ryan has had a horrible few years and for the sake of our mental health that those horrible years impacts on it is imperative to keep a healthy mind by keeping positive and avoiding having a pessimistic out look in life .

I believe Ryan will benefit as we all do when we have a optimistic view in life .

I have always been very big on physical / psychological self development and have seen peoples lives change and would also want the best for a good guys like @Ryan.

e8a62a7a86108f526cef8538cd05b794.jpg

ha ha you so old!

wait...

sigh

In a beaten side that RTS is a very, very good player! Sheesh, what a step!
They have nothing without RTS. And to be fair the two tries they did get were pretty jammy as well. I think NZ are a chance for the spoon this year. Think it will be a long year for them. I was always confident we’d win this game, perhaps not by that much but still 13plus. Was nice to get on DCE for first second half try as well at 26-1.

Anyone else enjoy watching green upset and take his medicine?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6