Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** that, I’d rather rub your face in it!

If Manly winning is rubbing my fact in it, rub away Z. Also, if that's what you excites you, then your life is pretty **** house mate, hahaha.

You need more excitement in your life, poor kid.

@Terry Zarsoff , I'm here mate. Been here the whole game / day, and have given credit to them all day, so I've already "come on down".

I'm not afraid to be positive and give credit where it's due. Today's performance was great.

That said, we've won, so let's just enjoy that, rather than focusing on attempting to argue with each other? How, after that win your first thought went to @Jigzkiller and I, is both concerning and flattering , so thanks.
Cheers Ryan, take care..

Are you behind Jakey :)

How much were the tickets?
11k seems like a small crowd @:cool:

Haha no I’m not that lunatic, but I am in there ;)

Tickets were a bit more expensive than what we normally pay for an event over here, behind the sticks was 30, about 50 down by the 20 and 60 on halfway, the crowd for the last 2 games has been better so at a bit of a loss why

Don’t think it would take thousands away from the game but today was the last day of summer sport over here so maybe that puts a little dent in it

My life’s great @Ryan
You are the bloke who has been death riding Manly for weeks on end.
We flogged NZ, and you have been shown up to be a poor judge...again.
No biggie Ryan, you flip flop so often you will always be correct!

You mean shock horror that I've been critical when we've been poor, and positive when we won?

How dare I say things how I see them. I must-o-must just go with the crowd, and say what's acceptable in your mind.

Once again, a sad state of affairs Z. Narrow mindedness, AND a want to argue with posters after a win.

You okay, mate? I'm here if you need to chat. Poor lil fella

Good on you champ, I just prefer to be positive. Hope you get a root tonight...your lifting the weights still?
Yep, every day Z.

Well, a little exaggerated. Once a week I either play squash to let the muscles heal, or I run. Thursday this week I did a 10k/m incline run at 9k/m an hour (6 miles in speed), and I go up 0.5 incline per kilometre, to 6k's, then drop it down after that on the home stretch.

As for a root, thanks. There can never be enough if that, that's for sure. You reckon I whinge about Manly? You should hear me complain about the frequency of sexy time !!

@Terry Zarsoff , I'm here mate. Been here the whole game / day, and have given credit to them all day, so I've already "come on down".

I'm not afraid to be positive and give credit where it's due. Today's performance was great.

That said, we've won, so let's just enjoy that, rather than focusing on attempting to argue with each other? How, after that win your first thought went to @Jigzkiller and I, is both concerning and flattering , so thanks.

I just think that it is a bit over the top with your “the sky is falling attitude” after just two losing games with one of them an 8 point loss against the premiers expected to go back to back.

I just think that it is a bit over the top with your “the sky is falling attitude” after just two losing games with one of them an 8 point loss against the premiers expected to go back to back.
I think you need to put it in context.

Ryan has overcome a lot in his life to be who he is and build a great life but that doesn't escape the things he has overcome. Ryan is passionate about manly but a natural pessimist (thus a great economic advisor)

He has had a horrible few years but let's not mistake his passion and healthy pessimism for negativity!

He wants success how he sees success and the pathway to it differs from you but he still wants the same thing you do, which is to see us win and kick so much ass that there is more sore ass than the age of the dinosaurs

Glad you made it down mate, stay in touch buddy, we miss you

Cheers mate, as you well know wife, mortgage and kids puts a stop to free time and free money haha. Only managed to get my ticket on Thursday but glad I did now

Was sitting in the stands flicking through here for a team list when the media man came through and saw I was on here, asked me who I was and said it was very rare for anyone to actually admit it haha

I think you need to put it in context.

Ryan has overcome a lot in his life to be who he is and build a great life but that doesn't escape the things he has overcome. Ryan is passionate about manly but a natural pessimist (thus a great economic advisor)

He has had a horrible few years but let's not mistake his passion and healthy pessimism for negativity!

He wants success how he sees success and the pathway to it differs from you but he still wants the same thing you do, which is to see us win and kick so much ass that there is more sore ass than the age of the dinosaurs

Fair enough Dan. We all have challenges that we have to overcome including me and I understand that not everyone can be an optimist. I call my wife a pessimist however she insists she is a realist so go figure. It takes all types to make a forum successful so I respect that. Let’s enjoy a great Manly win.

Cheers mate, as you well know wife, mortgage and kids puts a stop to free time and free money haha. Only managed to get my ticket on Thursday but glad I did now

Was sitting in the stands flicking through here for a team list when the media man came through and saw I was on here, asked me who I was and said it was very rare for anyone to actually admit it haha
Mate if you find it hard to get a ticket next time they are in town let me know I'll buy you one

What effect?

we beat a bottom team last year 54 nil

25% possession for the first 15mins in the second half and defended their line for most of it without conceeding a point in the second half.

That effect, coach makes his money at half time and i still bet Des wasn't happy despite the effort and will make sure they don't get ahead of themselves.

But hey whatever floats your boat

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
Fair enough Dan. We all have challenges that we have to overcome including me and I understand that not everyone can be an optimist. I call my wife a pessimist however she insists she is a realist so go figure. It takes all types to make a forum successful so I respect that. Let’s enjoy a great Manly win.
It's not just a forum it's life.

I have the pleasure of knowing Ryan personally and only met him through the forums but have the pride to count him amongst my best mates now.

That's the beauty of a site like this we have the opportunity to find some.lifelong mates through a shared passion even if we have differing views.

Ryan and I don't always agree, in fact we often dont, but we always have a good time because eat the core he is a great guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and his passion is palpable

I've met so many great people through this site and i want that legacy to continue, we should be fostering mateship and enjoying the diversity of opinion

Not one person on here I wouldn't have a beer with, that's what makes a great community

Did you ask him who he posts under?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6