Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It wasn't the fact that we won it.
It was the way that we won it.
And I'm gunna dadgum enjoy it.
And anyone who says let's see how we go next week or offers some other negative.
Go root your boot.
I don't give a stuff about next week till next week.
Great win...

It wasn't the fact that we won it.
It was the way that we won it.
And I'm gunna dadgum enjoy it.
And anyone who says let's see how we go next week or offers some other negative.
Go root your boot.
I don't give a stuff about next week till next week.
Great win...

Its post like that where I wish I could more than 1 rating, didn't know whether to laugh, winner, like or agree.....
But they are all yours......
Time for another celebratory drink

Amazing what a year does. Two junior sides near the top of their respective comps, and Manly firsts now in the 8. Early days, and Souths are going to give us hell, but it an encouraging start after such a dismal season in 2018. Just something we haven't seen for a while where this round so far we have 3 out of 3 wins in the various grades.
Actually mate I think we'll give them hell.

Come hither thou doubters for a generous and delicious serve of humble pie, served warm from the oven.

D4F653A5-FE6E-4CEF-B90C-E9943A426145.jpeg

@Terry Zarsoff , I'm here mate. Been here the whole game / day, and have given credit to them all day, so I've already "come on down".

I'm not afraid to be positive and give credit where it's due. Today's performance was great.

That said, we've won, so let's just enjoy that, rather than focusing on attempting to argue with each other? How, after that win your first thought went to @Jigzkiller and I, is both concerning and flattering , so thanks.

What a cracker of an afternoon !!

Big thanks to the Warriors for being absolutely rubbish but I’ll take it

Nice and close to the action right behind the bench in the Manly bay, surrounded by some good people who had made the trip from Sydney. Was there early and met the manly media manager, he is a good man

Won’t offer much on the game coz I’m sure that will be covered. Extremely disappointed with the crowd figure today

When Des walked through the crowd up to the box he was clapped all the way. He was up behind me, still don’t think I saw him crack a smile. Didn’t come onto the field to celebrate with the lads post match. The coaching staff stayed in the box for a while then came down and Des headed straight back while Cartwright went and congratulated the team

Went down to the front and some of the team briefly came over to say hello before they headed back, Thompson had a huge ice pack on his hand and he said he busted it in round one. Taupau and Sipley stayed around for the longest chatting and taking photos with people

What a cracker of an afternoon !!

Big thanks to the Warriors for being absolutely rubbish but I’ll take it

Nice and close to the action right behind the bench in the Manly bay, surrounded by some good people who had made the trip from Sydney. Was there early and met the manly media manager, he is a good man

Won’t offer much on the game coz I’m sure that will be covered. Extremely disappointed with the crowd figure today

When Des walked through the crowd up to the box he was clapped all the way. He was up behind me, still don’t think I saw him crack a smile. Didn’t come onto the field to celebrate with the lads post match. The coaching staff stayed in the box for a while then came down and Des headed straight back while Cartwright went and congratulated the team

Went down to the front and some of the team briefly came over to say hello before they headed back, Thompson had a huge ice pack on his hand and he said he busted it in round one. Taupau and Sipley stayed around for the longest chatting and taking photos with people
IMG_20190330_200022.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8