Manly v Warriors Round 17 (Pre-Game Day Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't forget our record against the warriors is good. I can't see us losing this one with the determination we put in against the sharks. I really feel confident in Api and even our wingers are playing well. Tom turbo is just waiting to explode after being kept a little quiet against the sharks. Jake is his usual self trying hard every game and Trent seems happy at the moment. Cherry is doing some good things.I can't help but feel confident and just the fact that we have come this far from what we were.I think the team deserves the confidence in us now because we are dead set OUT from under the radar.We were ridden off by nearly all the commentators against the sharks.Even if we do lose i am still proud off what they have done and we can hold our heads up high here.I really can not doubt them in this game.There is some hungry people in our team and api seems to be one of them.Time will tell but its all good.
Funnily enuff I think even if we finish top 4 we'll still be written off as having no chance to actually win the comp. Let's face it the Sharks were absolutely abysmal early so it wasn't exactly us beating them at their best. That said we took our opportunities and gave it to them which is all u can do but not many will see us as a serious premiership threat compared to the Storm, Broncs, Roosters etc, particularly considering our depth is very dicey compared with other squads. So it's good news really, no expectation on us, no pressure come finals time so hopefully we continue our reasonable run re injuries and get stuck in and have a bit of fun come September! Go Manly

brown has probably trained the structures as first drop 2nd rower
what i like s that we have a new name on the bench, according to news.com.au
17. Addin Fonua-brake
Word is it's like a polynesian hand brake - looking forward to seeing some sideways action on the weekend!!

Great stuff cam Cullen, offers more from the bench than Hastings who isn't a runner like Cullen. I really rate Cullen and he should be our 14.

Sea Eagles: 1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Lewis Brown 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Cameron Cullen 15. Lloyd Perrett 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Addin Fonua-blake 18. Jarrad Kennedy 19. Jonathan Wright 20. Brad Parker 21. Jackson Hastings

Ok let's see how this goes

Go Manly

Stats Round 16

01 - Points - 23.9 :party:
01 - Tries - 4.3
05 - Goals - 3.6
09 - All Run Meters - 1558.6
01 - Line Breaks - 4.9
01 - Try Assists - 3.4
04 - Offloads - 11.4
16 - Errors - 9.5 :angel:
13 - Dummy Half Runs 9.0
11 - Tackle Breaks 9.0
11 - Tries Conceded 3.0

Capture.JPG

Are they serious? Brown in starting team second row. Penalty count will break 10 for the Warriors now, hand on the ball, lying in the tackle, slowing the play the ball. I would have thought Lussick at prop, Tapou in 2nd row?

For clarification do you disagree with Brown being in the starting side, if so your nuts, or the fact I'm suggesting that Tapou goes to the 2nd row. On this point I totally accept that he has played insanely great at prop, so then I would say - wouldn't Lussick be better value in the 2nd row. What I'm saying is Brown better turn up or his career at Manly is over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6