Manly v Warriors Round 17 (Pre-Game Day Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Perth Game means very little rehab/training :(

Not sure if Fiz will play and make trouble for Manly :cool:

Should be 2 points in the bag, so DANGER DANGER Alert for any complacency :wait:

nib Stadium, Perth, WA
Sat 1 Jul 2017, 03:30 PM Perth Time 5:30pm Eastern States
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/manl...tid=695&tm_link=artist_msg-0_13005286D8E8E098

nib Stadium will open its gates at 1.00pm as local under 20’s the Rockingham Sharks and South Perth Lions will warm up for a 1.15pm kick off. This game is an opportunity for the NRL WA to showcase local clubs at an NRL premiership match for the first time since 2012.

Pre-game festivities will go ahead with big screen entertainment and local dance group the Cheer & Dance Xpress - Xtreme Teamto show us why they’re the best in the west.

At 3.30pm, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will go head to head with the New Zealand Warriors

Last edited:
Warriors finally found a little form. This will not be an easy game, but certainly a game we should win if we play anywhere near our best.

So if its in perth, it should be an arvo game due to time difference.nHope for another dry track.manly are really good with a sunny dry track

Perth had its wettest June day ever last week. Still should be dry by Sydney standards.

Auckland to Perth is a long flight for foran. Best if he stays in nz, injured legs and dvt aren't worth risking.

I'm going to this game and the missus is coming with me again.We went to the last one and loved it.Another home theatre meet coming up and will be bringing some stuff back.Looking forward to killing another 2 birds with the one stone. Api is going to kill them,i just know it.

I am starting to get real excited about our team and am starting to think that we have a little bit more potential than i first thought.Once we started to gel and started finding a way to win i was thinking 5th or 6th at best but am slowly changing my outlook in terms off where we could finish on the ladder.I don't want to get too far ahead off myself but at the moment we are starting to look very scary.I just hope we can learn how to handle the ball a little better. That's all we need to do really.

We should absolutely demolish their middle, and their backs for that matter. The only way I see us losing is complacency.

I am starting to get real excited about our team and am starting to think that we have a little bit more potential than i first thought.Once we started to gel and started finding a way to win i was thinking 5th or 6th at best but am slowly changing my outlook in terms off where we could finish on the ladder.I don't want to get too far ahead off myself but at the moment we are starting to look very scary.I just hope we can learn how to handle the ball a little better. That's all we need to do really.

Love your optimism, I'm a little more measured mainly due to the lack of depth, we have a few but not many.

Keeping this 17 together as long as possible is the key!

Don't forget our record against the warriors is good. I can't see us losing this one with the determination we put in against the sharks. I really feel confident in Api and even our wingers are playing well. Tom turbo is just waiting to explode after being kept a little quiet against the sharks. Jake is his usual self trying hard every game and Trent seems happy at the moment. Cherry is doing some good things.I can't help but feel confident and just the fact that we have come this far from what we were.I think the team deserves the confidence in us now because we are dead set OUT from under the radar.We were ridden off by nearly all the commentators against the sharks.Even if we do lose i am still proud off what they have done and we can hold our heads up high here.I really can not doubt them in this game.There is some hungry people in our team and api seems to be one of them.Time will tell but its all good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6