Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 17, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are playing slow motion. Defence has no purpose in it at all. If we don't wake up soon and score next we are cooked for today.

Pretty lacklustre start - zero energy

What the actual fuk are these donkeys doing Tommy just watches foran kick it wtf is his problem he was always gonna kick it these **** ****s get all the help and we just keep handing it too them

eggson

Bencher
Sack em all
Bring back foraaaaaaannnnnnn

I can't be bothered going to the home page. Has anyone started these threads yet?

Seriously tho, have we completed one set in 18 mins?

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Our mind is not on the job. I guess every team goes through it, just bad timing as we could have moved into second. I just hope it doesn't get ugly.

Come on - fire up boys.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On the cards this, a complete carve up!!

16-0, could be anything this.

Be interesting to see if we get the usual penalty run to even up the game, probably not as we are Manly.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
This is easily our worst start to a game this season, we are passive, indisciplined and allowing an ordinary team to absolutely dominating us. I get the feeling that some in our team have been lapping up all the positive headlines, this is a reality check and we need to get our finger out and complete some sets. We HAVE to get rid of 20-minute patches like this and until we do we will not challenge for anything!!

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18
14 7 7 -50 18