Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 14, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy I have said 100 times we have great talent. It’s not hard to work out what I’m talking about. It’s the coaching and culture. It’s totally lost. All that individual improvement yiu speak of and we may get the spoon. It’s not rocket science what’s wrong.

*%$#! &+*#! ****! ####! @#*&!
This season sucks.
I know things haven't been easy for TB but I'm thinking of joining the sack Barrett team.

Fluffy I have said 100 times we have great talent. It’s not hard to work out what I’m talking about. It’s the coaching and culture. It’s totally lost. All that individual improvement yiu speak of and we may get the spoon. It’s not rocket science what’s wrong.

Spot on. Where was the discipline that Barrett has instilled into the team through his tough stance on Hastings and Suli? Fine them and move on. But no lets blunder on with poor team selections week in week out. Love how the players are putting in for Barrett. What a clueless pathetic team we have become under this intellectual giant of a coach. His clipboard should be confiscated. Never to coach again and that includes the local under eights team. And to all the Barrett acolytes are you enjoying the foetal position?

Interesting presser. Trent is saying we are getting beat on a couple of poor decisions. Well I say we are getting beat because our kicking game is crap and we have players in our side that should be on the field that ain't and to add to that Walker has let the team down with his stupid antics and that's only two reasons why we are in this position. The club itself has put themselves in a position of having basically no one left to run onto the field due to salary cap issues which no ref has caused. And now perfectly normal injuries are not making things any easier for us to climb out of. Like I said before the more that things are changing with manly for more they are staying the same. Our highest paid player being Cherry Evans cannot perform when we have players in and out of the side on a regular basis and to be honest I don't expect him too. No one does it all on there own in situations like ours. A rebuild starts with a situation and progresses from it. Our situation is basically a situation what we have dug ourselves. Tell me this then, why can Tom do all these great feats playing for NSW and come away with points. Why? because the rest of NSW is a quality side. Our side is not quality because we are immature and it shows in our games. We are a bumbling mess at the moment. This is the effects of a salary cap breach and the effects of bad management and also the effects of players that cant help themselves when it comes to discipline on the field. So guys don't start bagging Cherry because he is the least of our problems. Like I said before at least he is out there trying and we all already know he's no Thurston and having said that even Thurston could not get us out off this mess. We will be fighting to stay away from the spoon this year. I can feel even more trouble brewing at Manly.

Spot on. Where was the discipline that Barrett has instilled into the team through his tough stance on Hastings and Suli? Fine them and move on. But no lets blunder on with poor team selections week in week out. Love how the players are putting in for Barrett. What a clueless pathetic team we have become under this intellectual giant of a coach. His clipboard should be confiscated. Never to coach again and that includes the local under eights team. And to all the Barrett acolytes are you enjoying the foetal position?

Bring on the dummy spits from the coterie of pretty boy sucks!

Interesting presser. Trent is saying we are getting beat on a couple of poor decisions. Well I say we are getting beat because our kicking game is crap and we have players in our side that should be on the field that ain't and to add to that Walker has let the team down with his stupid antics and that's only two reasons why we are in this position. The club itself has put themselves in a position of having basically no one left to run onto the field due to salary cap issues which no ref has caused. And now perfectly normal injuries are not making things any easier for us to climb out of. Like I said before the more that things are changing with manly for more they are staying the same. Our highest paid player being Cherry Evans cannot perform when we have players in and out of the side on a regular basis and to be honest I don't expect him too. No one does it all on there own in situations like ours. A rebuild starts with a situation and progresses from it. Our situation is basically a situation what we have dug ourselves. Tell me this then, why can Tom do all these great feats playing for NSW and come away with points. Why? because the rest of NSW is a quality side. Our side is not quality because we are immature and it shows in our games. We are a bumbling mess at the moment. This is the effects of a salary cap breach and the effects of bad management and also the effects of players that cant help themselves when it comes to discipline on the field. So guys don't start bagging Cherry because he is the least of our problems. Like I said before at least he is out there trying and we all already know he's no Thurston and having said that even Thurston could not get us out off this mess. We will be fighting to stay away from the spoon this year. I can feel even more trouble brewing at Manly.
Like your post well done

Very flat game to be at

We didn't have the desire, all running sideways and not putting the shoulder into the tackles

A few exceptions effort wise, I'll give young Parker credit, I don't believe he is up to it, but he just kept coming today which a lot of the others could learn from

We barely used Tom T in any set play at all, once he received that inside ball and looked dangerous but that was the only time we used it

Haven't read any of the other posts and probably won't bother, but I imagine DCE will be copping it. Can't question any effort he is putting in either, his forwards gave him nothing tonight and they sent big bodies at him all game but he never shirked that once, and the rest of the team aren't running anything off him to give him options to play with at all

Baz needs to take control of this team, my impression is Dce has got to much to say about the players. (Control freak)
Dce wanted and got Hodko after they sucked up to each other big time....I wonder how they think they are going now.
In a nut shell our halves are responsible for our losses period

Wow, I was awake all night and tried to stay up to watch this but the zzzzz's got the better of me 2 hours before kickoff.

Reading this thread from where I left off on page 3 (what, no Sam Fox???).....I'm kinda glad I slept through it.

Will also add that tonight's aftermatch function is across the road from the biggest strip club in Chch, so keep an eye on the papers tomorrow
Strip club visit followed by a playing group brawl due to a disagreement over which girl had the best hooters.:D

Baz needs to take control of this team, my impression is Dce has got to much to say about the players. (Control freak)
Dce wanted and got Hodko after they sucked up to each other big time....I wonder how they think they are going now.
In a nut shell our halves are responsible for our losses period

Barrett couldn't put a stamp on an envelope little own this football team. The guys a fraud ,a myth and fast becoming a coaching joke

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7