Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 14, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
went pretty well i thought. No Api in defence but he wouldn't be back up if he was. Still made 30+ tackles with pretty good contact.

For a winger playing his second or 3rd time at hooker he killed it.
He threw some good, intelligent passes in attack as well. Maybe we should try him in the halves.

I love watching Manly matches because I love open attacking football. The bunnys, the eels, the cowboys, the warriors, they’ve all had their best attacking games of the year. Possibly something to do with our lack of fitness and defense structure,

I look forward to TBs presser almost as much as Sticky when they lose. That carnt can't be sacked quick enuff. Gtfo of our club. Take Carty with u and rot in ESL both of u mercenary asshats

8A30A92A-D57F-42E8-99EF-F3FAA87A1B36.jpeg

I'm fantasising that in the presser DCE says he's quitting footy..no more money required - I'm set up. For the good of this club so we don't die I'm done. Its not about me anymore, it's the club. Im not up to it. I apologise to the fans

Does that happen right after Barrett gives his paycheque back for this season an announces he’s signed a 5 year deal to coach Parra, and he’s taking Lewis Brown with him?

The Worriers were simply too good. They hardly made a mistake until the last 10 minutes.
Our completion rate was 30 from 35 sets, so it proves we just don't do enough with the ball when we have it.
We have a 5/8 who makes a grand total of sis metres, and misses a crucial tackle that led to a try and the floodgates opening. He is too slow and has no attack. Opposition know he'll just pass the ball. Not good enough. When Walker returns he should play 5/8. At least he runs the ball and puts the defence in two minds.
Both the kicking games of Cherry and Hodkinson was also poor.

I'm gonna disassociate this team from manly. They are not Manly, they are pissweak princesses looking for pay checks not pride. I'd be happy if the club forfeit the remainder of the season and send these boys to some military camp in the middle of a ****ing desert where they can learn to put up with some genuine struggle. SOFT SOFT SOFT @:mad:

There were a couple on non princesses out there mate; Marty couldn't have done much more, AFB, Kelly, Jorge, Api till he was off, and Jake and Tom were playing on empty.

DCE/Trent are out of form/ never was in form.

The rest of the team need to figure out if they are 1st graders or passengers.

The Worriers were simply too good. They hardly made a mistake until the last 10 minutes.
Our completion rate was 30 from 35 sets, so it proves we just don't do enough with the ball when we have it.
We have a 5/8 who makes a grand total of sis metres, and misses a crucial tackle that led to a try and the floodgates opening. He is too slow and has no attack. Opposition know he'll just pass the ball. Not good enough. When Walker returns he should play 5/8. At least he runs the ball and puts the defence in two minds.
Both the kicking games of Cherry and Hodkinson was also poor.

agree with most of that.

Plenty have said we are losing due poor discipline but last week and this week would be close to, if not our best on both fronts.

Walker to centre though, any half/5/8 is useless without good runners, today Lane was the only one running decent lines and last week Thomo. Our centres don't run the tough inside lines creating space.

This is where we miss Siro a lot.

What do you expect. They dish up rubbish. Usually it’s the refs fault. Now it’s the pragamstic supporters who realise we are in a bad place and express their views. Find me a positive out of this season. Softest draw ever and 4 wins.

Confidence lol. They could be brimming with confidence and lose every week because they have zero f...ing plan. It was so painful to watch. I was live st the game and they were dead mean walking as soon as Warriors stepped up. Embarrassing .

They have been ordinary for last month and towelled us minus their gun fullback.

Last edited:
What do you expect. They dish up rubbish. Usually it’s the refs fault. Now it’s the pragamstic supporters who realise we are in a bad place and express their views. Fund me a positive out of this season. Softest draw ever and 4 wins. Confidence lol. They have talent yet no idea how to use it. Confidence comes from knowing you have structures in place . We have none.

Supports to um support. Strange i know.

Positives:
Paseka not looking Lazy, soft, disinterested like many said he was as one of the youngest in the squad playing prop
Kelly has improved again and now looks an ok centre
Thompson took time to find his feet at his new club but before today looked very good over the previous month
AFB from bench impact with limited motor to starting and playing long minutes
Lane from injury cover to starting 13

Possible broken foot for Api Koroisau according to Trent Barrett, scans to confirm. Can be anywhere from 4-10 weeks recovery if broken, fingers crossed for him #NRLManlyWarriors

Thats ok, we surely have the next Cam Smyth hidden in reserve grade to cover.........

Back to reality, Brown/Wright/Hastings are our options in the 30 so no chance of toddy G letting Fainu play even though all of those are only cover/utility.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8