Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 14, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The big game in Christchurch!!!!

Manly take on the fourth placed Warriors. The Trbojevics are backing up and Manly are getting the the end of the finals rope here.

A week promoting and gettin' into it for the team has created a positive response from the locals.

Let's see if we can get the two points!

Go Manly!

Go Blacktown :party:

Go Maaaaanly :party:

IMG_20180609_074633.jpg

Might be a bit harsh omitting Suli if that proves the case and if it was just a delayed trip with a passport issue . Also taking into account that often pre or prior injured players are given to the last moment to prove their fitness and to be still included [ missing training sessions then irrelevant ] Anyway still surely much to play for , a more competitive Warriors outfit this year and considering last season "s two close results Manly "s way . it will need a full eighty minute and determined effort by Manly to win . Certainly hope they can get the job done and get the two points but they will again have to put in a good and committed effort to earn it .

Sheck is a massive out for them.
Hiku solid at the back, but outside Johnson, Sheck is the Party starter.
Then again, time to concentrate on the Manly team and playing to their own potential, quietly confident.
I go with 28 - 16 Manly.....with Kelly 1, maybe 2 tries

Standard bet 5 dollar bet on each and an all up
Many 13+
Manly half time full time
Jorge two tries
Jake man of match
Turbo or random first try scorer
Does not always win but in an all up combination can get you enough to bet again next week for free

I just hope they found the playbook this week.

Getting a bit sick of the same ol same ol rubbish week in week out!

Yes, the win today could prove to be the turning point of our season.

I am sure that we have been taking advantage of our previous road trip successes up in Brisbane and down in Melbourne and using this overseas trip to freshen things up with a few major bondage sessions and hopefully the winning champions vibe radiating off Tom and Jake in the camp can rub off on the other boys.

What a perfect opportunity for Hodkinson to prove his worth and outplay Green. DCE knows all of Greens flaws, especially defensively so expect some magic from the Cherry this evening.

We are due for one of those magical Manly performances once again, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. This is the begining of the Manly revival and one of the most remarkable season turnarounds in NRL history.

First Manly game since 2013 GF for me, young fella had me up most of the night, wife is a bit grumpy, but I'm still fizzing for it this afternoon
You might even be able to sneak some merchandise past her if she's that tired. Get the young bloke to act as a distraction when you pass the displays…

On our day we are literally the best team in the comp, and with the team we are fielding today we wont be too far off that mark.

We must take advantage of Hiku's weaknesses at the back, particularly his lack of speed, so a smart little kicking game should see us wear the Kiwis down and finish strongly.

Yes, the win today could prove to be the turning point of our season.

I am sure that we have been taking advantage of our previous road trip successes up in Brisbane and down in Melbourne and using this overseas trip to freshen things up with a few major bondage sessions and hopefully the winning champions vibe radiating off Tom and Jake in the camp can rub off on the other boys.

What a perfect opportunity for Hodkinson to prove his worth and outplay Green. DCE knows all of Greens flaws, especially defensively so expect some magic from the Cherry this evening.

We are due for one of those magical Manly performances once again, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. This is the begining of the Manly revival and one of the most remarkable season turnarounds in NRL history.
Do you also write children's stories?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4