Pre-Game Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 12
4 Pines Park
04 Jun 2022 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don’t see us winning another with dce and others being paid overs..will never work
You are not alone in that opinion. Nevertheless most clubs have a few players on massive coin. The Eels are one of the few exceptions who have a larger amount of players on pretty good coin, meaning they have solid depth but lack the superstar who could get them over the line.

Meanwhile you avoided answering my simple question - you say ther are halfbacks on $700k who are better than DCE, I asked you ...who?

Pete W

Bencher
You are not alone in that opinion. Nevertheless most clubs have a few players on massive coin. The Eels are one of the few exceptions who have a larger amount of players on pretty good coin, meaning they have solid depth but lack the superstar who could get them over the line.

Meanwhile you avoided answering my simple question - you say ther are halfbacks on $700k who are better than DCE, I asked you ...who?
Nicho Hynes ($600k)
Whilst a little over $700k, would probably take any of the following with an additional $300k to spend on others:
Moses, Reynolds, Townsend, Hughes, Keary ($800k)
Then of course there's Foz ($400k) easily the best value playmaker who is a far better 7 than DCE will ever be

Darknstormy

Reserve Grader

Mate what are you smoking cause I’d love some..never did I say other 700k players I said what I believe he is worth in my eyes my opinion..please read thoroughly

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mate what are you smoking cause I’d love some..never did I say other 700k players I said what I believe he is worth in my eyes my opinion..please read thoroughly
I see you've only been a member here for a week so I'll cut you some slack. We don't talk about what we smoke. And there are only certain posts that we bother to read thoroughly. Even when people say please.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Help a fella out.

I can get 1.90 giving the Warriors a 3.5 start, OR 1.65 head to head. What route would you take mate? I'm seriously doing this. Might but 500 on it.

Mate, I came last in the tipping comp. .. a tip from me is highly overrated.

But if pushed I would go full commando .. take the 13+ .. and double it up for an any time debut try for koula

Son of Manly Beach

Reserve Grader
Call me crazy but if you want to see sone value for an upset this week, what about the dogs over Penrith at $3.50. Penrith have half their team out and dogs nobody. I mean still a long shot but Wests did it last year when in a similar position.
interesting...worth a throw at the stumps
what about JAC to score a double...he'll fire up

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

he very popular annual Golden Eagles Day will be celebrated at 4 Pines Park on Saturday, June 4.

The mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles host the Warriors in Round 13 of the Telstra Premiership with a NSW Cup game also being played beforehand.

Match Day details
4.45pm: Gates open
5.05pm: NSW Cup Kick-off: Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles vs North Sydney Bears
5.15pm: Golden Eagles March from Manly Leagues Club
6.45pm: Golden Eagles Lap of Honour
7.35pm: NRL Kick-off: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles vs Warriors

Match Day Partner
Our Match Day Partner for Round 13 is Wormald. Wormald was synonymous with Manly throughout a key period of success for the Club. There are so many great memories that involve the iconic 80s jerseys with Wormald across the front.

Wormald is a leading provider of fire protection solutions in Australia and has been helping to protect people and property for over 130 years. Visit them online at Wormald.com.au

Mitch

Bencher
VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 REECE WALSH

2 DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAK

3 ROCCO BERRY

4 ADAM POMPEY

5 MARCELO MONTOYA

6 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 BEN MURDOCH-MASILA

9 WAYDE EGAN

10 JAZZ TEVAGA

11 EUAN AITKEN

12 TOHU HARRIS (c)

13 JACK MURCHIE

Extended bench:

14 TANIELA OTUKOLO

15 BUNTY AFOA

16 AARON PENE

17 BAYLEY SIRONEN

18 FREDDY LUSSICK

20 DUNAMIS LUI

21 ELIESA KATOA

22 DAEJARN ASI

23 JESSE ARTHARS

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jake is captain. Will be interesting to see how his leadership goes, I'm sure he's done it before but probably not that often.
Wonder what his relationship with the ref will be like!

Hotspur2014

Reserve Grader
Fckn hell Des why do you keep picking Harper in the starting team when he just keeps letting the team down. The same could be said about Keppie even though you’ve picked him on the bench.
If you keep on doing the same old thing we will continue to get the same results…..ie. losing 😡
We can’t afford to lose the next 2 games !

Rocky

Bencher
If we play to "our best" we win this comfortably. But that seems pretty darn difficult right now.

We need to shut down Walsh and Johnson.

KaZa

Bencher
Keppie wont play if Paseka is passed fit thankfully.

No kicking game from our halves will see us suffer especially if our forwards roll over as usual. Should have played Humphries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18