MANLY V Titans round23, 2018 pre game thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering the for and against and the fact we could put a big score on tonight...then throw in the fact that the eels and cowboys have struck a bit of form....I still reckon the titans will get the spoon. I've been saying it for weeks now and everyone knows I'm never ever wrong about these things. Even when I am.

The titans will get the wooden spoon in 2018!

Considering the for and against and the fact we could put a big score on tonight...then throw in the fact that the eels and cowboys have struck a bit of form....I still reckon the titans will get the spoon. I've been saying it for weeks now and everyone knows I'm never ever wrong about these things. Even when I am.

The titans will get the wooden spoon in 2018!
Bulldogs??

Plenty of motivation still naturally for both sides to finish the season on a better note and to get out of spoon territory. Titans to me are still a quite handy side so Manly will have to or be prepared to put in a whole hearted effort to be in the winner"s circle again . Hope that they can replicate their 2 nd half playing style and attack in particular against the Dogs last week and use the footy more for scoring opportunities . Manly are certainly good enough to get three wins on the trot , just hope that the desire is there and their minds are totally focused on trying to play well and winning and can switch off from the off field issues .

Come on boys get it done - need to give us poor suffering pie eaters something to smile about after another week from hell

Certainly has been another average week mate. I left the game last week feeling bloody positive and then get home to see the headlines around Barrett - It's relentless! But I'll be down there again tonight, gotta show our support.

CLUB NEWS

In memory of Bob Lenon
Author
seaeagles.com.au

Fri 17 Aug 2018, 10:36 AM
Bob made his 1st Grade debut in 1957 and played 26 games for the Sea Eagles. Bob also coached President Cup and Reserve grade teams over the years. Bob played alongside his brother George Lenon #100.

A great club man who had a passion for the Sea Eagles his whole life. He will be sorely missed. Another Eagle flying high. Bob is pictured far left with his 1960's team mates in 2015 celebrating heritage round.

robert-bob-lenon.png

The Sea Eagles pass on their condolences to Bob's family and friends.

RIP Bob Lenon #117

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/08/17/in-memory-of-bob-lenon/

RIP old Sea Eagle .... I hope our team doesn't let you down by getting the clubs first wooden spoon

I was planning to make it to the game, my first since 2015 but am stuck in Canberra until 4PM. If I plan it right I hope to be sitting at the Bushranger Hotel at Collector when the lads kick off.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8