MANLY V Titans round23, 2018 pre game thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How the hell does hodko get picked? Last week he was -12 on super coach, so effectively he did more to benefit the other team than us. I can't think of a stronger reason to drop him to blacktown and bring in Tom wright.

I'm guessing Barrett does want to get sacked after this section.

I think we ( the collective we) often say things like that not really knowing if there’s a background story.

For example Dylan might not play , so he could be there as a backup.

But I get your drift!!

Surely Sipley or Paseka offers more than Perrett??
Would have thought so...but then maybe he’s played his way back into the side? Baz isn’t really one to tinker too much, so there must be a good cause for it.

Unless its like Ned suggested above, and he’s trying to get sacked.

Would have thought so...but then maybe he’s played his way back into the side? Baz isn’t really one to tinker too much, so there must be a good cause for it.

Unless its like Ned suggested above, and he’s trying to get sacked.

The armchair experts would agree with Ned, the sceptic in me thinks the coaching staff might know more than we do.

Well this game will be interesting, at least for the first 8 mins untill we are down 16-0.

Well tonight’s news changes my tip this weekend
TB will be given be given a frosty reception I think on Friday
Crowd prediction
Score titans 32-6
We just won’t be in the right head space

Well tonight’s news changes my tip this weekend
TB will be given be given a frosty reception I think on Friday
Crowd prediction
Score titans 32-6
We just won’t be in the right head space
Titans are not a good side, but I can't see the team getting up for this one.

Paseka is very average for his size. Hes got no fangs
Agree with you at this stage but we have to remember Lane was a bit the same before this year. Sometimes it takes the big blokes a little longer to work out how much they can really dominate the ‘adults’ with their size.
So I’d keep him in the team for the last three games given the depth is sparse - Perrett, Sipley and Winterstein are not upgrades. In saying that, he didn’t get on the park last weekend so what would I know?!

Thinking about Friday’s game is a welcome distraction given everything else going on with our club at the moment...

I'm going out on a limb here; however, I think we will either smash them completely, or they will smash us, or we will win in a close one, or they might just pip us at the post.

For more amazing insights and hot tips please enter your credit card details via this link: pjayzhotipz.com

How the hell does hodko get picked? Last week he was -12 on super coach, so effectively he did more to benefit the other team than us. I can't think of a stronger reason to drop him to blacktown and bring in Tom wright.

I'm guessing Barrett does want to get sacked after this section.

Ned ... Ned .... Ned .... put down the bottle ...... are you seriously suggesting we use Tom Wright as a replacement hooker .....

.... if not Hodgko .... surely Matt Wright would be a better sub .......

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
I’ll be going. The team needs us more than ever right now. In times of adversity Manly sticks tight, right?

The only constants are the hill and the fans .... all the owners and CEO's and Coaches and Players are merely actors .. playing a role ..only to shuffle off and to be replaced ... some to be remembered, lyon-ised even canonised .... the great many simply thanked and appreciated .... others to be forgotten, cursed ....

But the hill remains ... as do the fans ... Manly Manly Manly .....

I've a dilemma.
My eldest daughter wants us to go to take our usual spot on the hill at Brookie, not that we've been to too many this year.
The youngest asked me if I'd go to Katy Perry with her - after she went with mum to Taylor Swift.

Logistically too hard to do both and do them justice, might have to toss a coin on Friday.

I've a dilemma.
My eldest daughter wants us to go to take our usual spot on the hill at Brookie, not that we've been to too many this year.
The youngest asked me if I'd go to Katy Perry with her - after she went with mum to Taylor Swift.

Logistically too hard to do both and do them justice, might have to toss a coin on Friday.

Tell the youngest you can go and watch Kate Perry anytime ... but Manly are only playing Titans once at Brookie Oval this year .....

PSS Good Luck with that ....

I've a dilemma.

Well, it's cheaper to go go Brookie, but probably less entertaining.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6