Post-Game Discussion Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Titans
10 4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

8 points was then 6. We had the chance to kick on but had nothing. Most sides would have taken the 2. Not sure its fair calling out DCE for that one.
We struggled the whole game to create any sort of attack against the worst defensive team in the competition. Kicking fuking penalty goals was just telling the Titans we give up. It was the most limpsh*t decisions from an over paid myth. I really thought that DCE had turned a leadership corner this yesr but tonight andt that destabilising bullsh*t he sprouted the other day about Schyster was always going to cause trouble and we all saw it tonight.

Long night at brookie. All I saw were errors from Tuipulotu, tuilagi, weekes et al. Bomb diffusion appalling from Saab and Harper. And Tuipulotu. And penalty plays from Tuipulotu, tuilagi, Keppie , Lawton et al. We are such a dumb team at times.

Titans ran harder.

And the fast Garrick in the centres improved us as a team, how?
He didn't get any opportunities . Our team never got going .
But a slower centre is not an improvement

You have been a Manly supporter long enough to compare our premiership winning centres and Parker is not premiership wining standard

Long night at brookie. All I saw were errors from Tuipulotu, tuilagi, weekes et al. Bomb diffusion appalling from Saab and Harper. And Tuipulotu. And penalty plays from Tuipulotu, tuilagi, Keppie , Lawton et al. We are such a dumb team at times.

Titans ran harder.
Man for man even with a few players out tonight the team underachieved

Would our team play like they did tonight with a Bellamy or Bennet coach ?
I doubt it

This is the truth. Im sick of watchibg these constant rubbish dogsh*t efforts..
We haven't signed anyone decent for a decade and we keep pouring money into pretenders, sooks and porcelain men. I'm just sick of watching such ordinary limp efforts interspersed with the rare and occasional good effort game. I knew we would get pumped tonight. Just wish I'd had the nerve to actually tip the Titans. We are a team full of dogsh*t effort forwards and reserve graders filling in for injury prone myths and sooks. With a captain who is also the most over-rated over-paid myth in the league.
exactly right!!!

the only thing that’s changed over the past 7 years are the rotation of dud players

He didn't get any opportunities . Our team never got going .
But a slower centre is not an improvement

You have been a Manly supporter long enough to compare our premiership winning centres and Parker is not premiership wining standard
there is no one between 7 and 1 that is... on a good night. And I am doubting our 7. Our 1 is even more game by game

Man for man even with a few players out tonight the team underachieved

Would our team play like they did tonight with a Bellamy or Bennet coach ?
I doubt it
Would Bellamy or Bennet have these players in their side..... I doubt it.

After our last two performances we are in our rightful position on the ladder (likely 7th) after the first 10 rounds. If we somehow manage to turn it around next week (and this schizophrenic team probably will) we will once again get our season back and be sitting in 4th or 5th and back on track for one week at least.

And the fast Garrick in the centres improved us as a team, how?

Nah, to be fair, Bozo, the problems were not as simple as missing Parks or putting Garrick in the centres. We had more issues than that this evening
I agree
I’m sure that Garrick would make a great centre but I think the best position for him in our team is wing. The reason being is most opposition teams claiming for a premiership have tall wingers capable of diffusing attacking kicks.
We have Saab on one wing but lacking height on the other
Fullback is different and whilst we have Tom, maybe we play Tom at centre where he has played at origin and do some work with Weekes
Weekes is about the same height and weight as Brett Stewart so is a work in progress
Just an opinion open for debate after another sh@tty performance

Well....um....I guess we suck atm. We need some soul searching. Our attack is pedestrian. Defence not great either.
I don't know how we fix it and things could get messy over the next few weeks.
Hopefully we can turn it around starting with an unlikely win against the donkeys. I might have to visit The Great Sea Eagle.
Come on Manly, do better!

Last week I said this turd of a team who was coming 2nd in the competition, was laughable. Looks like I was being generous.
DCE did nothing all game, except for a couple of plays, and didn’t bother doing any good attacks with his non-existent passing game. Worst waste of money in decades For Any club.
Do you want to know why Manly has so many reserve graders in 1st grade ? It’s because DCE hogs most of the money just so he/we can be below average every week.

Only Paseka & Huomole showed anything.
Who would’ve thought that 2 half-coaches still doesn’t = one Good coach.

We struggled the whole game to create any sort of attack against the worst defensive team in the competition. Kicking fuking penalty goals was just telling the Titans we give up. It was the most limpsh*t decisions from an over paid myth. I really thought that DCE had turned a leadership corner this yesr but tonight andt that destabilising bullsh*t he sprouted the other day about Schyster was always going to cause trouble and we all saw it tonight.
Oh well. We can agree to disagree. Titans were always going to be up for a big one tonight after last week. **** happens.

No Proud Manly supporter should accept a very underwhelming performance like that especially celebrating 700 games in our Legendary spiritual home ground where premiership winning teams
Glorified the sacred place and many Manly greats graced the grounds
We did no one proud tonight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12