Post-Game Discussion Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Titans
10 4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Apparently sipley got 3 weeks for his crusher and Hamoule was fined $3k
Yep.

From Post #1

Sea Eagles Judiciary News:

Sea Eagles forward Toafofoa Sipley is facing a 3-4 match ban for a crusher tackle following Saturday night's match.

Sipley was charged with a Grade 2 crusher tackle on Titans winger Phil Sami. Given it is his second offence, he faces a minimum of three weeks out.

Origin hopeful Haumole Olakau'atu was charged with a Grade 1 Crusher Tackle on Tino Fa'asuamaleaui in the 58th minute. Given it is also his second offence, he will face a fine of $3000 or 2 Matches.

For all the wrist slitting on here, if you take out of any club's first choice starting 17:

Fullback
Both centres
5/8

Their backline is going to struggle.

At full strength we would most likely have won that game.
Let's not forget we also haven't had a proper number 9 for over three seasons now

Never like to comment straight after a loss, things become a bit more crystal the following day. And it was crystal clear today that we have no attacking ability without Turbo, the Shyster and Kuola. Our backline attack without them is just pass it through the hands, oh..we've run out of space, take the tackle...or if it's the 5th a rushed kick will do, hell, who knows. We should of just carted it up the middle all night, we couldn't of done any worse.

So disappointing! I don’t dislike Harper but FMD Siebold needs to change something. Why he persists with him is becoming annoying! Apart from Garrick, Saab & DCE our backline is pedestrian! Forwards are doing their job….

So disappointing! I don’t dislike Harper but FMD Siebold needs to change something. Why he persists with him is becoming annoying! Apart from Garrick, Saab & DCE our backline is pedestrian! Forwards are doing their job….
Why he persists with him is because we have no depth for backline positions

I've seen players from The Blacktown Sea Eagles that would add energy and skill to the 1st Grade side.
Drop a few 1st Graders and put in a few NSW Cup players.
Jake Toby springs to mind.
Manly lacked any creativity and/or flair against a raging Titans team.
I was dismayed by Manly's poor display.
I was very sad and disappointed.
It was very un-Manly like.
There aren't many things on this Planet that I'm so passionate about that brings swells of emotions and tears to my eyes.
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles are one of those things that do.

Bring back Barrett.
Syd Barrett was a founding member and spiritual leader of PINK FLOYD back in the mid-1960's.
He took too much Acid and left the Band, replaced by Dave Gilmour.
He lived in a flat under his mother's house for most of his life.
After suffering from Type 2 diabetes for several years, Syd died at his home in Cambridge, England, in 2006 at age 60.
Baby lemonade forever Syd.
Shine on You Crazy Diamond...............

Why he persists with him is because we have no depth for backline positions
Harper makes a lot of try saving tackles.
His attacking play could be more creative though.
I've seen players from The Blacktown Sea Eagles that would add energy and skill to the 1st Grade side.
Drop a few 1st Graders and put in a few NSW Cup players.
Jake Toby springs to mind.

Bit of word going around that there’s a sh*t fight brewing between the Moses/Tartak camps.The club are trying to push out a couple of Tartak clients that the club aren’t happy with,no prizes for guessing who one of them is.This could get messier than the on field performances
The panel talked about this matter on 100% Footy on Monday 01/05/23

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6