Post-Game Discussion Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Titans
10 4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

What a load of hores s##t
We have the worst outside backs in the game
I dont think they’d make a second grade team at most other clubs

Will that help our forwards????
No but it certainly does not hurt having some more attacking threats

Did John’s touch the ball tonight apart from a few times he dumped the ball back into the ruck- not sure if that is reflective of the game or his performance

Hey look on the brightside Kyle the saviour is coming to us.

I want my club back and it's defeats like this show how far away we truly are from seeing this happening.

So hurt tonight from that performance.

Manly kept Dogs to 6, Rabbits to 13, Storm to 8, no reason we can't restrict the Titans to a modest total.
DCE and his kicking will be vital.
Titans will target Weekes at the back and Johns in the front line.
Our forwards must beat theirs because otherwise their dangerous backs will cause big problems.
You left out Penrith ..

Just sayin’

Tom on one leg is better than most of the team
Unfortunately this appears to be the case
I believe this to be a plight on the coaching staff for not having basic risk assessment and mitigation back ups plans in place since taking over the roles 6 months ago
The team unfortunately looked absolutely lost out there and the replacements were somewhat impotent as others have pointed out
We need to move on from ‘waiting for Turbo, Schuster or whoever to return from injury’
More work needs to be done on the back up plans as other teams are exposing us way too easily

Bit of word going around that there’s a sh*t fight brewing between the Moses/Tartak camps.The club are trying to push out a couple of Tartak clients that the club aren’t happy with,no prizes for guessing who one of them is.This could get messier than the on field performances
IM sure there is something behind the scenes going on. It's about time the clubs and the NRL got together to pull these managers heads in. They really think they are the NRL. They are only f#cking managers of players . however, they can control a club.

The thing for me is we looked about as effective with turbo out this year as we did last year…even with the new coach.

What a pathetic performance, and once again Cummins turns up his usual crooked game.

Some observations:

I just realised we don’t have my depth. Cooper John’s, Harper and Weekes nowhere near first graders. I would barely pick these guys for Blacktown.

I know Weekes can catch but he is a lightweight and offers no impact. What was the coach doing choosing him at fullback whe you have a quality player like Garrick in the teams just wanting early ball.

Plus A-LOL-ai should have come back on when it was 10-16, not with 12 minutes to go.

But my overall feeling is that this team just does not care enough to be a contender. The players have the attention span of a fly, and simply do not play as a team. This team is looking at an 8-11 finish. There are easily 8 teams playing better than Manly right now.

No passion for the jersey.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4