Pre-Game Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 26
4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again @The Wheel . Keep those Great Media Cuzzo posts coming

Some very interesting Game Points that count and the most interesting one is that
In the game against the Tits we will be shooting for our first 3 straight win and also striving for game consistency
Consistency is the key to premiership winning success

Thanks @The Wheel
Seibold presented relaxed and confident in the presser . He was very cool calm and collected and very reassuring of positive outcomes to the NRL fox Media Manly Horror Headlines

Very optimistic that Tom will play this weeks |

The Shu has been hampered by injuries and will be rested until he recovers and Seibold has faith in the the Shu and his ability to progress into the peak of his playing powers

Great news is that Strike and SPEEDY centre Koula should be back next week

Really a matter of a good solid performance with a good kicking game and aggression in the contact.
This Titan team will be filthy after last weeks game and try get out the blocks fast, but have very little backbone if we can meet them with energy, they hold that white flag up for fun.
Need to watch out for David Fifita to turn up.....it's about that 1 in 6 games where he is a bulldozer and Brimson always is dangerous against us.
Hopefully a good home win to keep up the Fortress results in 2023.
Turbo will NOT play.

None whatsoever

So we assume Weekes into the 17, maybe at fullback or Sandwich a safer option perhaps.
Hoping Weekes is picked there and Garrick gets his chance at centre.

If Turbo is back soon you would assume he will be out again for origin so this is a good opportunity for Weekes. He had a rough couple of weeks in the side before he was back in reserves last week.

Not taking the Titans game lightly, but would rather him play his first game at fullback against them, and not next week against the Broncos.

Thanks @The Wheel

Great opportunity to Test our selves and win without Tom

Weekes is a better fback than a 5/8 and can make an impact

The rest is up to the rest of the players in our team

Thanks @The Wheel

Great opportunity to Test our selves and win without Tom

Weekes is a better fback than a 5/8 and can make an impact

The rest is up to the rest of the players in our team
yeah, really looking forward for Weeks to showcase his talents in his favourite position at fullback, just hoping Seib's see's it that way also. And what better place than a packed out Brookie.

Well with turbo gone and shoe man no where to be seen that's a huge chunk of our cap on the sideline this week.

Turbo out hurts us
Desperate titans by 7

Resting turbo by the way is the right call he was never going to play Saturday.

Turbo not playing. What a surprise

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles full-back Tom Trbojevic has been ruled out of tomorrow night's match against the Gold Coast Titans at 4 Pines Park.

Trbojevic underwent a final fitness test at training this morning but the club decided to take a conservative approach to ensure the brilliant full-back is back next week to take on the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium in Magic Round.

Exciting youngster Kaeo Weekes, who has nine NRL games behind him, replaces Trbojevic at full-back.

Scans on Monday revealed Trbojevic had suffered a minor adductor injury in the win over Wests Tigers at Campbelltown last Sunday.

Turbo not playing. What a surprise

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles full-back Tom Trbojevic has been ruled out of tomorrow night's match against the Gold Coast Titans at 4 Pines Park.

Trbojevic underwent a final fitness test at training this morning but the club decided to take a conservative approach to ensure the brilliant full-back is back next week to take on the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium in Magic Round.

Exciting youngster Kaeo Weekes, who has nine NRL games behind him, replaces Trbojevic at full-back.

Scans on Monday revealed Trbojevic had suffered a minor adductor injury in the win over Wests Tigers at Campbelltown last Sunday.
Zero surprise

I actually said earlier in this thread that I thought he should be rested regardless.

And a good test for young Weekes ( if he’s at fullback ).

yeah, really looking forward for Weeks to showcase his talents in his favourite position at fullback, just hoping Seib's see's it that way also. And what better place than a packed out Brookie.
A lot of rain tomorrow so it might not be the big crowd we need. Of course, I'll be in my cushy undercover seat, so I have no excuse. Wet day will not be easy for Weekes either but it could also be the making of him if he has a big game. I hope he is picked there and Garrick at centre, if for no other reason, it will give us a good indicator for longer term positions. If Garrick can't cut it in defence, then it'll be back to the wing.

Zero surprise

I actually said earlier in this thread that I thought he should be rested regardless.

And a good test for young Weekes ( if he’s at fullback ).
Yep, get him right for next week. It was also good to hear from Seibs that Koula could also be returning next week. Schuster on the otherhand ........... It sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more of Johns in the coming weeks.

Yep, get him right for next week. It was also good to hear from Seibs that Koula could also be returning next week. Schuster on the otherhand ........... It sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more of Johns in the coming weeks.
Yep, that was insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10