Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should win today Only thing is Tigers have nothing to loose and will do plenty of offloads which seems to worry us the offloads and running up the middle seems to hurts us as the team starts to get on the back foot when defending .So hopefully the offloads go to ground and we capitalise and run out convincing winners
GO Manly
Good point. Off loads really disrupt manlys defensive line. Start missing and leaving gapping holes up the middle. Control the off loads and be committed in defence and with a smart kicking game should control the game and have enough points in us. Hope the ref doesn't get two carried away. Doesn't suit our style.

Good point. Off loads really disrupt manlys defensive line. Start missing and leaving gapping holes up the middle. Control the off loads and be committed in defence and with a smart kicking game should control the game and have enough points in us. Hope the ref doesn't get two carried away. Doesn't suit our style.

The team appears to struggle wrapping up players in defence not sure what the stats are but wondering how many teams get more offloads against us compared to other teams

Can anyone tell me who was the player warming up for Manly in the number 20, looks a monster

Wish the boys all the best today, no complacency and they need to focus on completing sets and getting as much possession as possible.

Have a great afternoon fellow Silvertails....!!

Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles......!!

Go Manly! Expecting a focussed 80 mins today spearheaded by our forwards. Backs to run rampant after a closely fought first 20 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4